What's new

who has a real good thai

G

has anyone grown any type of thai.Im looking for the purest of the thais anyone with any info?

G

DNA has Chocalate Thai

Green House I think has Super Thai x Skunk

Billygoat Seeds have a limited edition Thai x Thai that is very hard to find

C-bay, I think has a couple listed as well

Tex

TORC

I would check out Thai-Tanic from the Flying Dutchmen. I have never seen a bad report of it anywhere.

G

what is real Thai?...juicy fruit, highland, lemon, lowland, meio, choco.......many variants of thai weed.

hope to run some thai behind others sproutin now. have to say i have never smoked Thai of anykind. heard the stories.

CBF

PNW_grown

Veteran
i have some pure thai P1's, so we'll see what they can do this summer, then i'll take the best ones indoors to flower, since theres no way in hell a thai will finish in the PNW outdoors... :) good luck bro

G

TORC said:
I would check out Thai-Tanic from the Flying Dutchmen. I have never seen a bad report of it anywhere.

JLP had a really nice grow of the Thai=tanic. he rated um pretty high if i remember right. he did a strainguide report of it on OG. Pack i had I gave up for a bunch of Dalats:D

CBF

G

the new og chocolate thai i think its called by dna....how pure is that?

G

cbf, how were the dalats? how well did they grow? and what was the germ rate? di wee dalat-itsfrom him right?

G

Billygoat Seeds have a limited edition Thai x Thai that is very hard to find
Bangkok Betty.. ThaixThai
These aren't the best picks, but the buzz from this gal is heady and energetic... A hint of chocolate in the taste, not fruity at all...

All around good BuZZ... However the flower time is extremely long.....
ms.g

G

i want to breed said:
cbf, how were the dalats? how well did they grow? and what was the germ rate? di wee dalat-itsfrom him right?

havent cracked um, been savin um. pretty soon ill germ some. they came from one of the first growers in Di's thread at OG. just now gettin some landrace and haze goin. will get the Dalats in down the road.

CBF

G

Ms.Grat3ful said:
Bangkok Betty.. ThaixThai
These aren't the best picks, but the buzz from this gal is heady and energetic... A hint of chocolate in the taste, not fruity at all...
All around good BuZZ... However the flower time is extremely long.....
ms.g

nice grow Ms, how long did they go:D

did you by chance keep any cuts? what duration was the buzz. great to see the wild ones grown out:yes:

CBF

G

CBF... did you get his grow tubes?

I've had my eye on that Thai-tanic... sounds like a very nice strain.

G

Maistre said:
CBF... did you get his grow tubes?

I've had my eye on that Thai-tanic... sounds like a very nice strain.

no i didnt get the tubes, have a catalog for those tubes and racks here in the US. there used for growin tree seedlings. no mystery on um. my grow buddy here local has had um for years.

MsG.that sounds like some very good smoke. Im thinkin if I find good landrace plants Ima have to learn to bonzai to keep um, and make seed to at least keep there genes around. 2 to 3 hrs sounds like top notch buzz:D

CBF

G

thanks for all the info.i love this place,ask a question and u get answers.probably going to go for the thai thanic or super thai.Ill try one of these as there a little more reasonably priced.thanks again to all of you who helped me

G

Big dog, If it was me and i was wanting to grow a Thai cross. I would go with the Thai Thanic. I've seen what she can do and you won't have a problem growing her indoors either. The yield and high are just super. Plus, the seeds aren't going to cost you much, but your getting kickass seeds from a killer company. I'm not working for them in any way, but if i didn't have my own Pure Thai seeds. I'd be buying their stuff.
Good Luck.

G

hey golddust,and hashmasta,thanks for the input looks like thats the one.peace bigdog

G

as i have heard thai in its pure form is difficult unless you are outdoors at the equator.reeferman has alot of crosses no pure thought,now i remeber destroyer is unstable but you are likly to find a super long flower if you use it the company name escapes me but it is at seedsdirect

Latest posts

Latest posts