What's new

Who bred Original White Widow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lovebuzzed

I
7.Shantibaba states everywhere that I don’t have my original mother plants because he thinks that if you repeat this enough times, people will start to believe it. Bullshit. Also in this instance it’s the other way around: during the raid in Switzerland in 2001, when Shantibaba went to prison, he lost all his material except Neville’s Haze and Super Silver Haze. Then, after another bust, roughly 2 years after the first one, he came out of prison; and he started from the beginning, growing up seeds from Green House F1 stock to select new mothers. Then he lost everything again: in 2007 he got busted again, and was forced to start all over for the third time; with the result that the seeds he sells are now inferior F2 genetics.

really? wow!!! and waterboy has still better seeds than you, Arjan - King of cannabis... How is it possible? you have to do something wrong? dont you think? maybe you forgot about breeding in your bizz plan? :bump: oh wait you invented those color packs, wow what a breeder´s invention! :D and what about Neville Arjan? is he good? he also lost all his plants?

to jack.gh: youre just puppet man! we all come here cause its our hobby... you come here to stir sh@t on boards... its nice job, isnt it? you love Arjan cause he gives you money dude... Arjan is so fine that he needs money to make friends... :D

jack.gh

ICMag Donor
is this thread about me being jerkoff and arjan being a piece of shit or about the ORIGINS OF WHITE WIDOW?

I'm giving the people that are interested in knowing about the history of the white widow the facts. I leave it up to you decide, no need to get all offended.

P.S. Arjan doesnt pay me, I'm his partner like shanti baba was.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

For Fucks sake. How many years do we have to put up with threads like this.

I don't give 2 fucks about bitching and speculation.

For me I have good experience's with Greenhouse seeds.

growhi

lol same here i dont buy into fan boyisum !!

its about the strain and the price for me i couldnt give a shit who did what !! just show me the seeds !!

a good way to settle this would be for arjan and shanti to have a charity boxing match !!

who would your money be on ?????????? :p

Shantibaba is the fucking man. ICmag looks like a fucking joke for allowing this bullshit. I always would stick up for this forum to. Now? Who cares.

H

Hazyfontazy

i always preferred snow white and i really don't care who made it

wspman

Jack, you really should rethink this approach. It really turns a lot of people off to Greenhouse seeds. I, for one, wouldn't grow any of your colored crap if you were giving it away for free. Grow up and act like an adult. You lose customers with every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.