What's new

Who Are The Coconut Crew? #TCUK

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This kit helps people solve problems,, that's what it's made to do,, help people achieve goals,,

learning modules is a serious factor here,,group participation is essential,, without participation we have no future,, the Coconut Crew stands for more,,, it's a learning environment for all forms of culture ,, it's a support network,, p2p

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I aint a smart guy,, i just think about things for longer than most people,, anyone can make something complicated, it takes original thought to move in the opposite direction,, i intend to think originally_englishrick

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This kit was originally dubbed the clonex killer,, and that's what it still aims to be,, improved cloning tek,, a viable alternative to clonex,, who knew I would uncover a formula far stronger and more effective,, cheaper,, better x4

Subbed. Looks like I've got some serious homework and catching up to do. Thankfully google can shorten some of the leg work!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya dam right. Thanks man,, i appreciate the participation,, i literally needed to know someone was listening

S

Sertaiz

are you cutting out microclones or how does this work, i would love to see pictures of start to finish use. looks dope

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm doing the video soon,,, i have litrally done this thread really early,, I'm just taking to distributors now,, so it's been a lil hush hush,, plus I didn't want to be completely "out there",, the big unveiling is at the Britain's got dank event where I'm probably doing a lecture on what I have learnt about tissue culture,,, (I'm no super smart guy, I just solve my problems and sometimes I help solve others too)

I fuked up on some seeds,, and I started to get too many mothers,,, tissue culture was the solution to both issues,, then I released tissue culture solved not just my issues but loads of issues that everyone has,, that's when I knew I had to put it out,, it's brilliant because you keep wanting to use the tek, it fits in a bag,, it stores sterile culture,, so many fukin soloutions in one fukin bag

Module 1 is surface sterilisation,, this module is basically microcloning protocol on larger explants,, it's a beginner task,,, root clones in a sterile environment using the most effective means available,, that's module 1

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Microcloning is great,, The protocols are solid,, it's really effective and everyone should use the protocols in larger explants too,,

But that's where the old kits stall,,, this one will be like the energizer bunny

It's all in the bag,, and it packs up and out beautifully

Spaventa

Veteran
Had a look at this thread last night Rick and was wondering about a couple of things...
First, does this provide a means to propagate and keep Automatic genetics? I’d love to make a thousand babies from a good automatic for guerilla this year...

And secondly, does this provide a way to graft things together? I hate having loads of mothers taking up space and resources and wondered if we could use any of this tech to graft different plants onto a single root stock? A super multi mother? One plant with branches of different clones? Like they do with pears on apple trees etc?