What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
if yall were wondering i suggested to triple draw he might have been thinking of aeroguerilla, who was a beast in the wild woods of maine. dude was driving around in the national forest watering 200gal smart pots with a 300gal tank in his pickup truck. got ripped by a park ranger one time if i remember correctly. was a hell of a thread and a fearless grower

Thanks for all the love G

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I thought of another old throwback that had large steel balls.
I cant recall the name....But, I know someone remembers this dude. He was in the south, a city...maybe even Atlanta, dead smack in the city. He had tons of pics and it showed how he was surrounded by buildings, but had a very healthy backyard, and every day he would move them under his large tree from the heli's, and appeared to always be a scramble when he heard them, i remember that specific heart pound no doubt. It may even be possible he made some sort of track system so he could move his large potted plants with ease. Maybe ring a bell to someone. He was craft as all hell, great risk factor he played with and grew great dope it seemed.

lol, It might be dependant on where your living too, ive seen some pretty neat tricks done by veggie farmers up here my friends........

Haha, I used to do this with gallon milk jugs connected in series, guerrilla growing in oak tree and poison oak fields. I had to get the water from a creek 1/8 mile away and I'd carry two jugs in each hand and one in a backpack. Had to do this every two days because the summer was over 110 degrees.
I was a determined 17 year old...

lol, It might be dependant on where your living too, ive seen some pretty neat tricks done by veggie farmers up here my friends........

Haha, I used to do this with gallon milk jugs connected in series, guerrilla growing in oak tree and poison oak fields. I had to get the water from a creek 1/8 mile away and I'd carry two jugs in each hand and one in a backpack. Had to do this every two days because the summer was over 110 degrees.
I was a determined 17 year old...

Attachments

• iv drip plants.jpg
    iv drip plants.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 37

Buddle

Veteran
I thought of another old throwback that had large steel balls.
I cant recall the name....But, I know someone remembers this dude. He was in the south, a city...maybe even Atlanta, dead smack in the city. He had tons of pics and it showed how he was surrounded by buildings, but had a very healthy backyard, and every day he would move them under his large tree from the heli's, and appeared to always be a scramble when he heard them, i remember that specific heart pound no doubt. It may even be possible he made some sort of track system so he could move his large potted plants with ease. Maybe ring a bell to someone. He was craft as all hell, great risk factor he played with and grew great dope it seemed.

You are speaking about LouGrew I believe. His 60 lb grow is a classic. He's around on Instagram. I still have some of his G13Haze f4's he sent me :biggrin:

TripleDraw27

Veteran
You are speaking about LouGrew I believe. His 60 lb grow is a classic. He's around on Instagram. I still have some of his G13Haze f4's he sent me :biggrin:

Okay I gotcha! Thanks for the message...you are on the money! Thats good to hear hes still around :tiphat: Another balls of steel grower checked off. I gotta think about others now from back then, dig a little deeper. The less johnny come latelys the better. Reminds me of a time that all these " fire, terp, fiya, fam" types were just zygotes or fortunate to grow when its legal.
Thanks
Buddle!

TripleDraw27

Veteran
And to Julians city grows where he would mention of planting up to thousands around the city with water crystals, set and forget. I cant recall the numbers but it was amazing for sure. Real downtown guerrilla stuff

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Any of these excellent growers in Colorado? We are having a Homegrowers' Cup that the best growers need to be in!
I'm in Colorado, but I'm sure there are better growers here than I am. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future (life isn't what I'd call stable at the moment here. LOL). I wouldn't mind running into DHF and a few others who've pitched some great info online. :tiphat:
Save

B

bigganjabud

I rate doubletripleog

I've learned a lot from him and he's thread

Also there's a few others I could mention but I think he's got the biggest thread

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I rate doubletripleog

I've learned a lot from him and he's thread

Also there's a few others I could mention but I think he's got the biggest thread

Size matters! Lol. DTOG definitely is someone to look up to. I get lost in his thread with all the strains he is running.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Everyone on here that does what We do,deserves the same accolades as anyone else. Ecspecially those doin it Gorilla style since Day one..Props to all...And all you that grow Healthy on top of everything.Best Grower is Votes are just what they think personnely.I give it up to All of you..����✌️��������️

Latest posts

Latest posts