What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

[m8]

Veteran
yrs back i saw movie where was bust.. believe it was in Canada..
40' containers dig under ground..

:tiphat:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I would have to say RB26, for the number of High Times awards, and the number of lab tests over 30% THC.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I agree rb26 can grow but lab test numbers don't mean shit, honestly.

30% is great and all but I still maintain 8-10% sativas will rock your world way harder than 30% latest hype strain.

Without sampling bud its impossible for me to say who can grow.

I'll name one confirmed excellent grower, Chunkypigs. One joint of that dudes herb and its stutter time. Shuts me right the eff up lol.

All you icmag members are great growers!!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you seen the amount of Amber glands that chunky brings his buds too ? its no wonder his shit knocks ya the fuck out !!! :smoky: :faint:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I agree rb26 can grow but lab test numbers don't mean shit, honestly.

30% is great and all but I still maintain 8-10% sativas will rock your world way harder than 30% latest hype strain.

Without sampling bud its impossible for me to say who can grow.

I'll name one confirmed excellent grower, Chunkypigs. One joint of that dudes herb and its stutter time. Shuts me right the eff up lol.

All you icmag members are great growers!!

Having never smoked any growers bud, except my own, I have no way of judging other than awards and reports.

Lots of great growers on here. My favorite great grower only does outdoors and a little gh for breeding. I'm privileged that he lets me know a lot more of what he's up too than anyone else. I'm positive he's great because he lets me test smoke everything he grows:biggrin:, dozens and dozens of strains. The proof is in the quality of the buds. Big shout out to my mate Baked Beanz:tiphat:

My vote is stoned40yrs! Dude has been here since the beginning for me!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
if yall were wondering i suggested to triple draw he might have been thinking of aeroguerilla, who was a beast in the wild woods of maine. dude was driving around in the national forest watering 200gal smart pots with a 300gal tank in his pickup truck. got ripped by a park ranger one time if i remember correctly. was a hell of a thread and a fearless grower

TripleDraw27

Veteran
if yall were wondering i suggested to triple draw he might have been thinking of aeroguerilla, who was a beast in the wild woods of maine. dude was driving around in the national forest watering 200gal smart pots with a 300gal tank in his pickup truck. got ripped by a park ranger one time if i remember correctly. was a hell of a thread and a fearless grower

Man, when you suggested him...it was loud and clear that was him. He was great, hope all is well with that bad larry. Great call Nameless

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
point is that maina is one of many who have graced the forums with their presence
iirc it was maina who turned me onto using a ring flash for bud-pics