What's new

white widow - lemon skunk, 400w hps

T

Tarus Bulbar

Great job LH360!!!
Those are super frosty bro!!
Nice yield as well
Cheers!

Lazer Haze...Nice job man..very nice job....

I have seedsmans White widow going right now....25th day in 12/12...looks to be a nice yielder......My plant has no signs of purpling....I know you said you grew these outside in a shed/garage....What were the high/low temps...Or did they genetically turn that beautiful shade of purple?
Its funny...I also have Lemon Skunk flowering right beside my Widows....LOL...

My Lemon is packing on the trichs fast...and it reaks of lemon goodness...she stunk in veg....

So far im very impressed with both the Lemon Skunk and the White Widow......

Im hoping mine turn out as nice as yours...you did a great fucking job man...keep up the good work...your a good grower man..seriously.....later.

-Rb

rubbanutz420: thanks for the kind words. So you got some seedsman WW huh?! Are you gonna post pics for us? Id love to sit back and watch someone else grow the same WW and lemon skunk. :) Yea, the lemon skunk really packs on some glimmering trichomes.
The plants were grown in a big aluminum garage that is insulated. I used a small radiant heater set on low to keep the temps above 60. Ive heard of needing temps below 60 to bring out purple. Not sure, it really surprised me actually :p I only hope you get a similar pheno.
I suggest pushing the widows past day 70 as well as the lemon skunk.
The lemon skunk is starting to smell sweeter and sweeter by the day in the container.

damn freebie account on photobucket. i guess its a good thing that i had that many people checkin out my pics, but not being able to see them now is not cool.

heys guys, my bandwidth will be reset on the 10th, so expect 2 week cured nugshots.
Been going back and forth between the lemon skunk and the different phenos of WW.
the lemon skunk has a buzzy, cerebral high,very fun but can cause paranoia.
the purplish widow pheno has a more mixed head/body high with trippy sensations if smoked too much, whereas the other widow pheno is more indica dominant with a relaxing body stone.

I smoked a joint of half LS half WW rolled in a paper that i shape-rolled many curing buds with(shiny with thc oils). We were FUCKIN HIGH AS A KITE! finished three quarters of the J and put it out. Didnt mean to get that high as I almost got the spins.

Hey Lazer...yeah man...Ill post some pics of my widow too...Ill try to get some shots tonight...Ill be harvesting her in a few days....May 3rd will be 9 weeks, so Ill flush her till the 7th, which will be 14 days flush...she doesnt need that long, but its cool...trich color is coming along nicely....

It really is a very nice strain....It has exceeded my expectations, by far..Very very dense buds, and no popcorn buds at all...just thick dense hard beautiful buds...my WW, does have a slight purple tinge to it, very pretty....looks to be a very nice yielder too, just because of the weight of the bud....its heavy...i got branches almost touching the floor....lol...she is a beast. I WILL be running her many more times....shes up there with the OG....LA Con all that shit......

The Lemon Skunks are very nice too.....very very frosty.....thick nice buds, looks and smells great....mine smells just like lemons...A friend gave me a cut so, I dont know how many phenos are out there....but mine is lemony all the way....and very frosty too....spear shaped buds all over as the WW is more rounded buds...both are nice, but I doubt I will be running the LEmon Skunks again...nothing against her, she really does look to be a great head stash, but the yield isnt what I thought she would be....ill get some pics of that too....The Lemon Skunks do have a very nice structure.....sativa leaves, so light reaches all the way down to the bottom of the stalk..easily....hardly any leaves at all....

Well Ill try to get some pics tonight when the sun comes on.....i might need some help posting them in this thread....Ive never posted pics to a thread before, always posted them in my profile....but ill hit ya up, so you can tell me how to upload them....again, Laser...Nice work bro....LaterRrr..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Latest posts

Latest posts