What's new

white widow - lemon skunk, 400w hps

*****PLEASE GO TO LAST PAGE FOR FLOWERING UPDATES*****

took some new pics yesterday. 3 weeks from sprout. Lemon skunk is back left and the other three are widows. planning on performing some light LST'ing and vegging for another 3-5 weeks.
the lemon skunk was supposed to go in the yellow bucket, but transplanting stoned said otherwise. :)
The lemon skunk is droopy from a little too much water.The widows like the amount they are getting, which isnt that much.
As you can see, they are getting plenty of nutes from the the soil and i guess i wont feed them anything besides molasses and calmag for a while.
IMG_3333.jpg
IMG_3338-1.jpg

lemon skunk^ above
IMG_3336.jpg
IMG_3335.jpg
IMG_3340.jpg
IMG_3341.jpg
IMG_3345.jpg

Week 3 1/2 update

Week 3 1/2 update

whats up icmag'ers :)
So i went and checked the girls(hopefully) out today. Its been 3 days since last picture update. Getting some good growth out of the widows; the lemon skunk must be pacing itself. The LS leaf sets are coming in weird. getting sets of 3 blades mainly and a set with 4 blades.
I was thinking about feeding them, maybe at 1/4 strength to start off then see what they can handle without pushing it. what do you guys think?
Started LST'ing them today. the lower nodes were already pushing out some good growth.
Anyone recommend an s shape or training it around the bucket?

Gotta love explaining LST'ing to a couple old growers when all they know how to do is top a plant.
Really wanting to veg for another 3-4 weeks.
IMG_3364.jpg
IMG_3354.jpg
Lemon Skunk^
IMG_3358.jpg
IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3360.jpg
IMG_3366.jpg

week 4 update

week 4 update

Back for a week 4 update! 3 days since my last update. Gonna stop at the hydro store tomorrow and pick up a bottle of nutes and probably cal-mag since im using RO water. planning to veg them all for another 3 weeks. My goal is to yield 2-3 ounces per plant. Of course i could have a male or two even though these are femmed seeds.

Does 3 more weeks of veg and lst'ing sound good for a 2-3oz yeildper plant?
IMG_3369.jpg
IMG_3374.jpg
IMG_3376.jpg
IMG_3378.jpg
IMG_3380.jpg
IMG_3370.jpg

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Next time you should use smaller pots first and transplant up atleast once, hopefully twice. With those 5 gallon pails and that small of plants, ur gonna have alot of soil with no roots in it, and it makes it really easy to overwater.

With that said... ur gonna love the lemon skunk

Cosmic:thanks for the reply. I do have the tops tied. The top growth shoots have became vertical again but i will tie them down in a few days and supercrop them. I've grown in mainly 1-2-3 gallon containers. there isnt 5 gallons of soil in there tho.They arent filled to the top.
ThekingofNY:hey!, i see youve got lemon skunk going.Have you smoked any yet? These plants started off in 16 ounce cups and then i transplanted them at 2 weeks.The roots had filled the cups very well and the roots held all the soil from the cups together when i transplanted them .
They should have gone to 1 or 2 gallon containers for sure. I guess i got lazy.
thanks for the replies!

UPDATE week 4 1/2

UPDATE week 4 1/2

Back for another round of pics. Its week 4 1/2 since sprout. When poking around with the plants and soil I spotted the dreaded borg. Looks like i caught them early though. No damage noticed. I have a bottle of floramite on the way should be here in a couple days. Lemon skunk is a funky plant, strongly sativa shaped leaves and this particular lemon skunk is still spitting out leaf blade sets of 3's and 5's.Node growth is starting to kick out good with all. The widows have really bastardly stiff stems all the way to the top.They are kinda fighting the LST, but in the next day or two im gonna tie them down with avengance.
Oh yeah, the soil got kinda dry and the Lemonskunks wilted the tips and edges of just a couple leaves. No biggie.

I am going to end up having to order blackstrap molasses on ebay since i can't find it anywhere locally. There is some tip burn on them. ocean forest is definitely hot. At least the bag i got. the ocean forest was mixed with light warrior and peralite and still! oh well, guess i wont be using bottled nutes for veg......?
IMG_3384.jpg
IMG_3388.jpg
IMG_3386.jpg
IMG_3393.jpg
IMG_3396.jpg
IMG_3398.jpg

R

Rollem&Smokem

They look really healthy & Growing like wild fire, 2 thumbs up LH!!

week 4.9 UPDATE

week 4.9 UPDATE

hey guys, its a day before week 5, so we'll call it week 4.9 :)
sprayed some floramite even though most of them seem to have died off(cross my fingers). Upon a close look of the plants i noticed the left front and right rear plants have shown sex. Girls!!!! I was really thinking the aggressive, faster growing since germination right rear plant was going to have nuts. The other two plants havent shown me their stuff yet ;) Temps have been 65 lights off and 72-75 lights on. I lowered the light about 4 inches. humidity is 35-45%.
I tied the plants down real well this time. Side branches are making their way out and up. Really want to keep a modestly even canopy. Might pick up a new lumalux bulb off of ebay.
IMG_3407.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/matts93notch/IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_3417.jpg
IMG_3416.jpg
IMG_3415.jpg
IMG_3409.jpg

update:day 2 of week 5

update:day 2 of week 5

I can't help but post pics of these babes every couple days. Its day 2 of week 5. Good progress. So far the phenotype differences between the widows are minimal. The yellow bucket bi$%H is a tad bit taller but still a really compact plant like the other two. The lemon skunk is much easier to tie down because the stems are not as bulky as the widow's.
12/12 is starting in just over 1 1/2 weeks(at week 7)!! I still need to pick up some nutes. either PBP bloom or fox farm bloom.
IMG_3433.jpg
IMG_3425.jpg
IMG_3424.jpg
IMG_3428.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts