What's new

White Widow Grow

Mibri

I just took clones of the Jack Herers today. When i came to number 3 i smelled a different smell. It smells a lot more that any of the others and a completely different smell. It's one of two that has the slimmest leaves and i even found female preflowers on this one. (found them on many of the others too. Definately a batch of seeds with many females.)
Could this be the cinnemon pheno everybody's talking about? I couldn't smell cinnamon but very special smell for sure.

Mibri

Here are some pictures after today's cloning. Here are the 20 Jack Clones. Some i took more clones of. I took 4 of my smelling pheno. I want to be very sure to keep that one.

I put 6 of the Jacks to flower today. Is that good? Don't know if they're too small? The small in the middle are the Jacks. The rest are the Widows

It'll be nice with another hps over the other tray, so they can support each other.

A couple of White flowers. Very long hairs i think.

i_score

nice mibri, evrything looks A ok, ww and jack herer are 2 of my favorit strains, concerning grow and smoke, nice clones to. Happy Holidays to you and yours.peace

Mibri

Hi Score. Tx. Yes i'm looking very much forward to trying these strains. Can't wait to try that Jack pheno that smells that much. Happy holidays for all too.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Mibri: they really aren't ever to small to flower.

This White Rhino started flower @ 6-8" (@15cm) tall and is @ 2.5-3' tall now

Once you get familiar w/how the keepers stretch and know if you want to SOG/LST etc you'll know how big to veg the clones to have them finish as large as you want them to

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
^^^no, like once you flip to 12/12 some plants will stretch like crazy, others not at all
you need to determine the max plant height and clones need to be put into flower at a size that will hit your final mark when the strecth is over

Mibri

imnotcrazy said:
^^^no, like once you flip to 12/12 some plants will stretch like crazy, others not at all
you need to determine the max plant height and clones need to be put into flower at a size that will hit your final mark when the strecth is over
Sounds right. Tx guys. I was more thinking about how much bud i would be missing out on from flowering them that early compared to vegging for a couple of more weeks. The height of the plants really isn't an issue anymore after rebuilding flower and vegging areas. The plants can grow to as hight as 130 cm which i think is a pretty large plant, but then again i could imagine a sativa growing to 3 times it's size after being put to flower could surprize many growers. I'm about to order my 3rd strain. Thinking about getting a Durban to get some female clones ready for growing outside this spring. Think it would be a great plant for my climate even though it's not one of my "need to grow" strains.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
^^^^ Yeah they'll yield less w/o alot of veg time, but I get @ 1oz/plant flowering from clones of varied sizes to finish between 2.3-3' (@ 1m). But you also need to take the light' penetration into account, I have a chart but have to upload it so I'll try to put it later. But lookin at it now max penetration is: 150 HPS, 12"; 250HPS, 16"; 400HPS, 21"; 430HPS, 22"; 600HPS, 29"; 1000HPS, 36"

All of those figures leave you w/@ 5000footcandles of light at those distances, I'll post the whole chart later after uploaded

Mibri

ah, sure. Didn't even think of the penetration. Off course that's a good argument for growing shorter bushyer plants than tall ones. Will be nice to see that chart (well u put the information from it right here, so that should be ok, right,)

Mibri

Cheers, m8. Nice scheme. I have that one too. Thought u had one with how deep the lamp could penetrate through leaves to see how tall plants would be okay for a certain lalmp. The plants are perfect now. All leaves a green and perfect. Love it. Think the green rain water has turned to be ok. After many days in the res. now it seems as if the green has disapeared somewhat. Could it be the algaes die from the darknes in the rez?

Mibri

Hi Guys
Quick update. Plants are as healthy as can be. Just bought some rubber things to put in bottom of the tray to secure air under plants. Starting to bud now, the Widows. Looks very nice, and think they will be awsome. Filling out the tray nicely now after the flowering stretch;
Small buds are showing. Great stuff!!

Looking pretty healthy now, huh? I'm happy :woohoo:

Mibri

Update. Widows starting to fill up the tray completely.

Jack Herer clones ready. The special pheno i like clones slower than the others. It's just barely showing roots by now. Others are way ahead.

This single plants is a bonus pack of seeds from Sensi Seeds. Anybody have any idea of what it could be? I guess it must be one of the strains from their cataloque, just dunno.

Jack Herers in the flowering room. I know it's not good conditions, but need to find males and throw out. Streching a lot. A completely different experience compared to the widows.

Widow buds are starting to apear as real buds now. Me likey:

One from the vegging tray

Hope u enjoy the pics. I'm really looking forward to taste these babies now.

Esskie

Lookin great there Mibri my friend! :yummy:

You are certainly in store for some very nice buds to smoke from these not to mention the hash/oil :joint:

Can I please ask, in the last pic of the veg area yeah?, what strain is that plant right in the middle at the back, the larger plant with the tight internodes?. It was the tight spacing that caught my eye to begin with tbh.

Other than that everything is looking great, your clones are rooting (nice re-assuring feeling) and your plants in flower don't look like they could be any healthier, look at the size of some of those fan leaves!.

Keep up the grow the way you're doing & you'll surely be rewarded with some very frosty fat buds at 10wks or so yes??

Regards, Esskie.

Mibri

Hi Unicorn, tx for stopping by and for the nice words, bro!

Hi Esskie!
Thanks for the interest and kind words, m8.
Yes, hash - my girlfriend bought me bubble bags for christmas, so definately will make some as soon as possible.
I guess this plant's the one you're talking about:

It's one of the Jack Herers, that has not yet been cloned, but is just waiting in the tray for some more space and cloning. It could definately be a good producer with those short nodes. I have not yet found preflowers on it, so will see how it turns out as soon as i get more space in flower. As you can see it's about as full as it can get right now.
Nice with the clones too yes. Allways nice too be sure, you still got the living copys of the fininshing off girls in the flowerroom.
Yes, i'll put them down at 10 weeks. Heard they could be taken at 8, but 10 to get the last trichome boost - i want the trichome boost :woohoo:
It's definately the healtiest looking plants i have ever seen now. Alle leaves a perfect and green all way down . mmmmmmm

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Nice update Mibri. Guess you got the water/feedings on track huh bro. That thumb is looking greener every time I pop by your thread :D

Latest posts

Latest posts