What's new

White Widow Grow

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High bri! :wave: Looks great! congratz! That one photo, 2nd from bottom, and 2nd from left, is a good shot. Made a nice desktop, I'll keep it for a spell. Peace and keep up the good work, TBug

Mibri

Hi Guys
Tx for the kind words
TBug - nice to hear that you find the picture that nice. My personal favourite is this:

And it tasted so well even though uncured.

Mibri

We're very close. I'll take the widows down now and take some photos.
I smoke some Jack now. My Jack #3 is definately the most potent i have ever smoken.
Most pleasant strong up high ever tried. (haven't tried that much different though)
But compared to any hash i've ever tried jack#3 is definately much better. Im so happy. Can't wait to try the other jack phenos when closer to harvest in 3 weeks or so

Mibri

Harvest Day for the widows
Took them all down and changed to put the rest of Jack Herer phenos to flower finally.
Here they are:
Close up of buds:

Lots of crystals on these babies. Jack Herer pheno 3 is much more potent and pleasant though compared to the widows so far. Looking forward to trying the other phenos. The #5 is the most sativa. It has giant flowers. (the ones the white hairs come out of)

jimjay

Damn Mibri that is crazy. I just harvested my ww last night too. They were 9 weeks in. I didn't want to cut them for another week but pm popped up .....so chop chop. That herer 3 does look good. Seeds? or clone?

Mibri

Hehe, mine are 9 weeks in too. All down. Think my Herer is gonna fill out the tray for some time now. Don't wanna waste the lights on widows after trying this Jack Herer.
The plants are from seeds.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
LOOKS GREAT Mibri, CONGRATS on the first pull (sorry it took me so long to get @ to sayin it)

imnotcrazy

Veteran
One haul from the NICE homemade system and you disappear on us dude? Did you leave here? If not get back at me

Gonz

Mibri said:
Hehe, mine are 9 weeks in too. All down. Think my Herer is gonna fill out the tray for some time now. Don't wanna waste the lights on widows after trying this Jack Herer.
The plants are from seeds.
Heya Mibri...
Your grow looks so fine.I love those big trays you use.I think I will make an ebb and flood to my growtent,simply make one that fits exactly,that cant be too difficult,at least thats what I keep telling myself..lol!.
It has been great to see you start it up slowly and quiet,and then take one day at a time.Great bro.
I have a kind of Jack Herer myself.Its Cinderella-99.Today they are on 46 day.
:jump:
Keep on the great grow. :wave:

Mibri

Conclusion first grow

Conclusion first grow

Hi Guys
Been a long time since my last log. Sorry to disapear. (had a little paranoia)
Will have more time here for a nice period now, and am looking forward to show you my keeper plants of the Jack Herer plants and the White Widows.

White Widow:
I decided to keep WW1 which produces many many crystals and just grows so easily. Numbing smoke (makes you sit very still in the sofa - very ;O)) )
It grows many leaves when not in concentrated lights and lots of leaves on buds compared to J.H. but it's very beautifull with som many crystals on it.
My friends find it stronger than J.H.3 (it's not - they just eat whatever's on the table and likes when WW knocks them out)
This WW1 is staying in my room for a loong time. It's just too beautifull to not keep.

Jack Herer:
When i first started this indoor grow room i didn't know too much about phenos and genes.
Did not know that every plant in a pack of seed would be totally different to each other (when hybrid). After seing this packet of Jack Herer seeds with about 6 females or so with totally different attibutes i was amazed. Especially after spending a lot of evenings smoking a lot of it trying to find out what was better (well - somebody had to do it).
The JH5 i first thought would be the best is not. It's just too weak. It's definately a very sativa - just too weak.
The JH12 is the one that just grows the largest bud that i have ever seen.
(reminds me of the buds from that youtuber video from green house's plants for the cannabis cup.)
I''ll post a photo just after this post of the jh12. Massive bud that is also, fortunately very potent.
I got the JH6 that smell (only after flowering) from pineapple and grape.
If you know the Asian grape fruit, Pomelo you got it. Just tastes fantastic with great growth patterns and potency - also a keeper (love pomelo)

Then i got J.H.3
This is seriously the most potent i have ever smoked. At first i didn't realize that #3 was this potent because i got it mixed up. I just found out that sometimes the joints were just way stronger than other times and that one of the plants was definately way more potent that some of the others, but now after having smoked it all the #3 is just waaay more potent than even hash from here. It grows fine hard nuggets with almost no leave.

Mibri

Jack Herer #12

Jack Herer #12

Hi guys
Here's a picture of my JH12
Superb big buds. Potent too, but not as #3.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Mibri! Welcome back! I know how ya feel, I quit posting from time to time as well. Now I just stick to one little fem seed in a micro cab...lol.
Those keepers sound great! Good luck and keep the pics commin'!
Peace, bugout:Bolt:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
T-Bug: Glad to see ya bumped the thread or I wouldn't have seen Mibri's posts.....Thanks ;)

Mibri: good to have ya back man......Hopefully you'll share some more w/ us.....You did a really nice show and disappeared, glad to see you're OK :joint:

Mibri

Hi T-Bug and Imnotcrazy
Tx - Looking forward to seing what you guys have growing. Im on my way to make the first all Jack #3 grow. Made 18-20 clones today and hopefully they'll be ready for flower in some weeks time. Meanwhile ill check out you guys' grows.