IMG_3777.jpg
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_3796.jpg
IMG_3803.jpg
IMG_3806.jpg
IMG_3809.jpg
IMG_3810.jpg

stoney: $eEd$M@n

Im guessing they will go another 25 days and should be ready somewhere around day 65,although if they need to go to day 70 i will let them. Probably another 4-5 feeds before straight RO water flush. Ive decided to stick with the kool bloom powder I already have instead of buying a container of Cha-Ching.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
this looks a lot like what I've been calling my Purple Kush. I figured the guy made a mistake when he said I got some White Widow in the bunch. Now I'm totally stumped.

can we get alittle more info on that plant? it looks very familiar to other pics i have seen

Im not really sure what your asking for... What would you like to know? Are you looking for details on how these particular widows grew for me or a generalized seed company description, etc...?

they were from a 5 pack of feminized seeds.3 germinated. All 3 girls. 7 weeks from germination veg. time with 18/6. now its day 40 of 12/12. The plant with the color was the most vigorous growing plant right from germination and never let up, it was somewhat taller than the other 2 widows. I have a full grow journal from 2 weeks from seeds if you do a search for my threads.

Stated a few posts up. To avoid unintentional advertisement, i'm trying to avoid displaying the name outright. :)

stoney: $eEd$M@n seeds

Im guessing they will go another 25 days and should be ready somewhere around day 65,although if they need to go to day 70 i will let them. Probably another 4-5 feeds before straight RO water flush. Ive decided to stick with the kool bloom powder I already have instead of buying a container of Cha-Ching.

Update day 42

Update day 42

Update Day 42 12/12. So i show up to the grow room(across town) at 10pm, the light is timed to come on at about 9:55. The light was off! Both ports on the wall outlet were powerless...
So i switched all the wires over to the wall outlet on the other side and hooked it all back up and its working(for now). Not sure what caused this... Any ideas?????
Im not sure if the light came on the night before because i didnt check on them that night. Hopefully it did, and hopefully they dont hermie.
EDIT: Friends dad popped some fuses on the same circuit. other outlet is on a different circuit, problem solved, and the light wasnt off the night before....WHEW

Here are some shots with the HPS light off(except first pic):

IMG_3824.jpg

LEMON SKUNK BELOW
IMG_3849.jpg

White Widow below
IMG_3847.jpg
IMG_3851.jpg
IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

MrBomDiggitty: I use a Canon PowerShot A550. Cheap, easy to operate, great lenses, i love canon cameras. Its probably about 3 years old. I was testing out a Canon A2000is the other day and i was impressed, especially with the extreme macro capabilities and image stab.

A key factor is knowing how to use the manual mode and selecting the right settings for a particular shot.

Update day 48 12/12

Update day 48 12/12

Update Day 48 12/12. White widow and lemon skunk.
The buggers are really reeking now. Mix of acrid fruit, and lemon smell. The colas are starting to fill in and new calyxes are pushing outwards and starting to swell . Lemon skunk has a great calyx to leaf ratio and glimmers with light green buds with only a few light orange hairs soo far.

Still thinking chop day around 65... anyone wanna guess on total yield..... ?

last pic is lemon skunk
IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3884.jpg
IMG_3887.jpg
IMG_3890.jpg

Update Day 50

Update Day 50

Update Day 50 12/12. white widow and lemon skunk. Man this stuff smells.....good too! The next water(two days) will be a low dose feeding. The feeding after that i might add more kool bloom powder up to a 1/2 tsp from 1/4.
Here's a buttload of pictures for your viewing pleasure!
The hand can be used for size comparison(im 6'4 btw) big hands :)
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3939.jpg
IMG_3921.jpg
IMG_3923.jpg
IMG_3937.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3946.jpg
IMG_3954.jpg
IMG_3953.jpg
IMG_3932.jpg
IMG_3945.jpg