What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Vs Red Cherry Berry 250w indoor grow soil

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update day 68 flow...yesterday

update day 68 flow...yesterday

whatzzz.up folks ..:rtfo:..???!!!
i'm very happy for my garden cazzo, both of genetic show nice color full trik's covered big fat's cola ..etc.etc.. so take time n' pop corn for watching tha budshot...

red cherry berry..
picture.php

r.c.b.
picture.php

white rhino lower nugg ...full cristall :dance013:
picture.php

nice cola of white rhino
picture.php

another cherry col trik's view..:bigeye:
picture.php

..........:smokeit:

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
ehiii killerrr wowowoOOWOOWOWoo!!!!:D
the cherryberry is F****** amazing!!!!
very nice colours!! :yes:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the purple candy White Rhino at 68 day flow...maybe this one i chop soon 1 or 2 days more and cut ya down !!!
picture.php

same rhino's..
picture.php

fat one into the garden..purple white rhino fo su!!
picture.php

same from different view..:dance013:
picture.php

red cherry berry ..
picture.php

nice trik's production in red cherry berry.. all milky trik's
picture.php

the smell are crazy sweet in r.c.b.
picture.php

:laughing:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the pix show my fucking seed coming out from white rhino purple leaves... you can see pix ???
picture.php

upstairs view of r.c.b. cola...
picture.php

normal white rhino..
picture.php

same rhino's but front view..you can see how much trik's ?? irst time i get plants like this cristall covered, this grow is my best one fo su !!
picture.php

r.c.b....
picture.php

....:pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some scary shot from garden..the favorite are red cherry berry ..68day flow and looks have more to go like 10 days..?!?!?
:yikes:......:muahaha: r.c.b.
picture.php

...:whip:.....r.c.b.
picture.php

:headbange...r.c.b.
picture.php

..:hotbounce....r.c.b.
picture.php

so also red cherry b. show some purple leaves ,,

looking good but im sure you have heard this before you should really get a 30x-100x magnifier or a microscope to check color of trichomes then you can tell if they are ready and to your liking of a high

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
looking good but im sure you have heard this before you should really get a 30x-100x magnifier or a microscope to check color of trichomes then you can tell if they are ready and to your liking of a high

thanks dd420 for remember me to check trik's with a magnifier microscope 30/100x ...i don't have and really i need but now i don't have money to buy.. so i do like other time , i can also without bro but sure better if there is one micros..:tiphat:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
they look really clean of nutrients,good job, they should taste very well and burn correctly, know let them fully mature, dont rush into premature choping, if you dont have any stash, and you cant afford street market, cut some and let the rest mature, they seem to have at least 1,5 weeks to go, maybe more, some strains like to throw lots of new growth(pistols) late in flower, if that happens you will get more bud out of them, and thats allways a plus!
cheers

R

redcap

Great looking plants. Getting ready to start diary. Wanted to look at some before i did. After seeing yours, Mine day 12 looks a little pitiful.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
they look really clean of nutrients,good job, they should taste very well and burn correctly, know let them fully mature, dont rush into premature choping, if you dont have any stash, and you cant afford street market, cut some and let the rest mature, they seem to have at least 1,5 weeks to go, maybe more, some strains like to throw lots of new growth(pistols) late in flower, if that happens you will get more bud out of them, and thats allways a plus!
cheers

thanks man, if you touch you feel the frosty one , also some really hard this is good for yield :laughing:..
about nutrient i'm very happy when i see no get sign of overtfert. untill now, just 3/4 leaves show me some burn from nutes but just a few leaves and just now in the end after 60 day , my watering regime is simple like wait unill dry, this happen after 2 days dry, is good regime you no ..i like give water aboundant after good dry the plants appreciate like this....also no sign of mold in this fuct shit fat's cola...:jump: i check meticolous the bud down and upstairs.
you understand my things ..ah..i cut 2 small one lower nugget maybe tomorrow i post the pix of dry product red cherry berry..
for the time of chop ya down after read what you tell me better i wait and check this weekend how they turn ripe more...
thank you so muchs for support me bro !!! :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey brotha and gals whatzzz up today !?!?

my garden still well, few days before i make some shotbud from one of red cherry berry topped after broke accidentally the main cola fuct up shit :bashhead:.. this happen at 30 day flow when bud are already formed up and i don't give 2cent to this one and in the beginning of disaster i think also i take out from tent for make free space better for other but now after 40 day looked this shit grower, all pix are same plant ...

1 of 2 main cola view...:pirate:
picture.php

lateral view..:spanky:
picture.php

both of cola shot..:dueling:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

front view..:nanana:
picture.php

upstairs view...:):whistling:
picture.php

enjoyed into the thread growerzzz, free stopping don't worry...:booked:
for the best comment ..( .. :confused:.. ) .. i give you a free beans (.. :crazy: ..) ... :yeahthats !!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this pix show how the small nugget of red cherry berry looks after a week dry, i cut for try the tasty and also because i don't want go in street market, all my weed is for myself 100% ..no sell 1 gr :laughing:.. i smoke sometime with friend but still for myself you do the same??..:blowbubbles:

ps: this is just small , can't wait for try big fat's shit bud !!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...:tiphat: