What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino Vs Red Cherry Berry 250w indoor grow soil

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SOME CHOP SHOT VERY FRESH JUST A FEW HOUR BEFORE I CUT YA DOWN THIS BITCHES at 79 DAY FLOW...FIRST TIME GROW GENETIC FOR MORE THEN 60DAY BUT I LIKE I WAIT ALSO MORE THEN OTHER TIME FOR CHOP , THE % OF AMBER TRIK'S ARE MORE THIS TIME MINIMUM 20/30 %...now JUST WAIT A "WEEK" N' TRY A "BEAST"... gang....sla words accent are in for this one ...:wahey:...:pointlaug

w.r. the small one onto the my "advanced" grow..not so big but quality without dubt !!! yeah that !!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very sticky this plant, i get from only this one a nice peace of finger hash with amazing smell, now wait for chop other tomorrow and keep more finger hash!!

this is the white rhino with nice color and some big n' fat bud
picture.php

look this trik's covered...umhhh so "tasty".. so "dank".. umhhh can't wait till dry..!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some kicked my ass...:tree:

:pumpkin:..:pumpkin:..:pumpkin:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey growerzzzz coming soon more pix from chop days, opss the tent if definitively off no one plant inside i chop ya down everything few days before , the last 2 plant arrive to touch the 80 day flow , first time grow genetic over 70 days flow. but im excited for the nice result maybe my best one from beginning of grow about the quality of weed !!

i just try my red cherry berry and woh woh the first things you feel is the fruit aroma and taste :peppermintstick: then subentry a stunning combination stone and high with a quietly nice couch lock effect after long relaxing social high ..:rasta: "from beginning put smile on tha face and i feel a stranger unexpected tendenzy to start laugh "..:jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the red cherry berry topped chop pix , she are full cristall covered ..very hard nuggs .. smell awesome aroma fruit so kick ass weed fo su!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice purple accent in the flower..:blowbubbles:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
more dry shot of r.c.b....
picture.php

picture.php

close.....up
picture.php

picture.php

also the small nugget present full cristall covered..:dance013:
picture.php

more dry shot coming soon.. :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the last white rhino chop ya down , looks more green then other w.r. because grow more quietly and still ready but if i give 1 week more maybe turn out better but does matter still ready anyway
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not so big yield because i grow this plants in small xs homebox only 120cm high and 0,60 x 0,60 cm , i have 3 plant dry and 1 r.c.b. was 11 gr, other more branch arrive to 14,5gr. and 1 w.r. was 12 gr. now if i get 10 or 13 gr. by plant i get 120/130gr. of final weight with small s.o.g. with 12 plant i think is a good amount of respectable weed !!!
but we can see soon how is the final weight because i have to wait more plant untill dry ,in the end of week maybe i can check better ..

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
man great trimming job, those buds look yummie, spark one up for me!!!
the red cherry berry and the last WR could have gone the extra week or two as you said, but i bet theyll smoke good though!
cheers

BrainSellz

Veteran
I got here late but i got here at the perfect time;) Looks great killerweed hows the Red Cherry Berry? that sounds tasty!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
man great trimming job, those buds look yummie, spark one up for me!!!
the red cherry berry and the last WR could have gone the extra week or two as you said, but i bet theyll smoke good though!
cheers
thanks BS for appreciate the job man i feel happy i have my weed to smok untill new one get ready..:tiphat:
yeah but with my girl we choice for chop the last 2 plants down because too many reason like time etc..but thank you so much for support me in this harvest time !! :wave:

I got here late but i got here at the perfect time;) Looks great killerweed hows the Red Cherry Berry? that sounds tasty!

thanks man ,anyway you are welcome and yes the r.c.b. are definitively great choice for smoke and grow, for grow because coming nice sweet yield from big fat's long cola , very compact and resinos like never i see in my growroom and also is not sensitive to mold attack even if a big hard rock buds !!
Good choice for smoke because the stone is very relaxing social high , the impact was like fruit aroma taste then i feel hot in the face and after long lasting buzz where i start laughing for nothing you get qiuetly couch lock effect ..:blowbubbles:...

BrainSellz

Veteran
thanks man ,anyway you are welcome and yes the r.c.b. are definitively great choice for smoke and grow, for grow because coming nice sweet yield from big fat's long cola , very compact and resinos like never i see in my growroom and also is not sensitive to mold attack even if a big hard rock buds !!
Good choice for smoke because the stone is very relaxing social high , the impact was like fruit aroma taste then i feel hot in the face and after long lasting buzz where i start laughing for nothing you get qiuetly couch lock effect ..:blowbubbles:...
Rite on KillerWeed she sounds good for sure. Hey man that was a great fast smoke report on the effect :good: Easy does it!

lookin very nice man...hope its quality is how you want it to be or surpass it!...i know mine surpased last grows potency and the shit i tasted was 5 weeks immature(had nanners) let us know some final numbers when its all dried and such...

Latest posts

Latest posts