What's new

White Rhino Outdoors?

Julian420

Norcal,
I'm really not sure. I like alot. I'm a fan of indicas. I would love to grow some of it. But i'm looking at something about $50.00 for a pack of 10 seeds. I'm gonna keep looking

ya i know what you mean:joint::joint::joint:
thinking,thinking,thinking, so many seed banks ,so many strains out there...
it never ends but purplekush is my favorite,not the biggest yielder but she took care of all my pains.....potent lady fo sho!!!!

dbfr3sh

hehe ill put my two cents in again if you dont mind. i just finished an all organic snow white experimental project. i got 6.5 using only about 300w of t5s. i cant imagine what theyd do outdoors but this was my first indoor t5 project and they surpassed my expectation. AMAZing germ rate and almost all nice phenos cept one i had.

picture.php

picture.php

L

LolaGal

Geez, that sounds high to me! Nirvana is really cheap at Seed Boutique. I think I got 2 strains of Nirvana for $40. Not much S&H there either, about $3 if I remember.

They were running a Nirvana Special at SeedBay last weekend. You could get 4 strains for 80 bucks, I think. I didn't see it this weekend though.

Julian420

Guys,

This is my final change. I am now doing BC Juicy Fruit. It is an earlier flowerer and $50 for 15 seeds. No S&H! It's perfect! I will be sending the money very soon!

shaman14

maybe you should change the thread title then:p considering this thread hasnt had anything to do with white rhino for a while

shaman14

and ive heard different phenos's yield varies greatly one pheno can get a pound and others 3 zips so just dont expect the same yields from all plants

Latest posts

Latest posts