What's new

White Rhino Outdoors?

P

puffinpass

lmao shaman, better watch out or ur boy might move in with ya lol... neways I dont know how similar nirvana and greenhouse WR is genetically speaking, but i had 5 greenhouse co. WR outdoor in mid-atlantic region, mistreated somewhat, and all of em pumped out a 1/4 lb each in cramped conditions...BUT just around harvest time which was early october there were some horrible rains that made it the perfect environment for mold to thrive in...all I can say is TONS OF WR BUTANE OIL!!! lol...just remember they are indeed mold prone because of bud density, and ur lookin at a finishing time of early-mid october

Hey Norcal! I'm not to sure. I was also wondering if some one could help me out with a good mix. I was just gonna use potting soil. Can u give me a soil mix for me to try out? Thanks :joint:

White rhino does fine outdoors better yield than indoors. imo.
Just let it run the full 11.5-12 weeks she needs to finish.

You can force your outdoor crop to flower early if you shade it with a tarp at 12 hours day light.

If you force them to flower early this way you can beat the frost,

Picking Rhino early is a waste of time and money.

Fox Farm soil works good for me but some people have had bad luck with it.

I think there is a thread for soil mixes if you search.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
538twoRhinos.jpg

538WhiteRhino_2.jpg

Both grown outdoors from Nirvana seeds. They work great, you'll do fine :joint:

Julian420

ORGANIC RECIPE
1 Bale sunshine mix #2 or promix (3.8 cu ft)
8 cups Bone Meal - phosphorus source
4 cups Blood Meal - nitrogen source
3-4 cups dolmite lime -calcium source & pH buffering
1 tsp fritted trace elements
4 cups kelp meal.
9kg (25 lbs) bag pure worm castings

- Mix thoroughly, moisten, and let sit 1-2 weeks before use.

a quick easy one is a 5:5:2 ratio of potting soil, perlie, and organic matter

Thanks Shaman! You should definatley help me come and "BUY" the stuff I need sometime soon. Possibly today! C ya.

L

LolaGal

Growing Nirvana White Rhino indoors this winter, there was a big power outage lasting 10 days and nights. Temps were below freezing, down into the 20s.

My indoor Rhinos were left alone in the dark and freezing temps for all 10 days!

Not one single loss to cold temps!! Indoor low temp was 34 degrees. Surely this strain is proven to be cold tolerant.

I plan on littering the countryside with outdoor White Rhinos this summer! Cloned a bunch already!!!!!! Good luck Julian.

Julian420

White rhino does fine outdoors better yield than indoors. imo.
Just let it run the full 11.5-12 weeks she needs to finish.

You can force your outdoor crop to flower early if you shade it with a tarp at 12 hours day light.

If you force them to flower early this way you can beat the frost,

Picking Rhino early is a waste of time and money.

Fox Farm soil works good for me but some people have had bad luck with it.

I think there is a thread for soil mixes if you search.

Oaksterdam,
Are you saying I should not force flower them? Cause I was planning on doing that. Why not though?

dbfr3sh

wow nirvanas WR looks soo much more sativa like than the greenhouse co WR. mine went 8 weeks with a possiblity to go one more. but when mine was finished it was a really heavy hitter...complete stoned medicinal high if i let it go another week i wouldnt ever get up.

nice strain tho either way

shaman14

nah he said you should force flower cause you need to harvest be like september 30 so if it needs 12 weeks flowering then you need to force them into flower around the end of june. to allow for them to reach maturity you need 8 weeks so that means they need to be in the ground no later than the start of may.

Julian420

Well i'm gonna struggle a little bit than. Becasuse of the flood, and the soil I need to mix. On of the guys saidi caould put them in the ground mid-late May! And then force flower them. But whatever. We still got a little bit of time!

shaman14

but they dont know where you live if you do it in late may they wont reach sexual maturity by late june they will reach it in late july then you cant harvest til late october early november and that isnt gunna work you probly should actually going with a strain that has a shorter flowering period

Julian420

What do u recommend? I was looking at Snow White. And u did it last year... So what do u think? Is that good? I wanna do something from Nirvana. Cause it's a lil cheaper!

shaman14

ya we only did 8 weeks flower on that one and it was easy to grow but mold kind fucked us over with that plant

Latest posts

Latest posts