What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Rhino & Blueberry Winter Indoor Grow

NCbuds

sweeett!!!! thanks gaiusmarius for the tips and advice...I can see my buds filling in the space and i'm real excited to see how they bud up...
Is there anything I should be using or adding to my watering in flowering stage?? Last year I used a additive called Mother of all Blooms (MOAB), it was supposed to give me larger buds...anything out there that works really well??
I'm currently feeding PBP Bloom, Liquid Karma, and this other stuff the guy at the Hydrostore gave me that boosts plants immune system (not sure of its name)
time to water and toke a bowl....peace

NCbuds

Here's an update of the ladies...
Blueberry is the tallest at almost 4ft! (From top of soil, up)
I was able to move my light up above even higher so I can give them an extra foot in height. It used to hang on the bar the I hang my clothes on, but I was able to secure it above that bar and sitting on a shelf. There's lots more breathing room now, so I think that should help with the light intesity and heat stress the tops were getting...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice growing NCbuds, it's real good you managed to put the lamp up higher, it's sure to be good for the top buds not to get too hot. it's great to see it all working out for you. not that much longer and you'll be a tokin' your own home grown :yes:

NCbuds

Thanks gaiusmarius....I'm startin to get real excited to see these buds blooming!
I'm thinkin around March 15-25 is the est. harvest days. That would be 55-65 days.
I'll keep yall posted as they grow....
Nice hash making page gaiusmarius!! Great instructions w/pics! I like that brick o' trim....pretty sweet!

Latest posts

Latest posts