What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Poison - Organic Outdoor 2010

Xare

I am very happy with the end result.

And I plan on running this same strain again because it did so well outdoors.

Usually I have mold problems with the indica's I run but this sativa hybrid had no mold issues at all.

In the end I came out with nine pounds of product and 4 ounces of bubble hash.

If anyone is interested in a peek at my hash take a look here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3981360&postcount=1016

I learned from this grow that 40 clones in my space is too much. Usually I do 40 seedlings and end up with less then 20 females in my plot. But this is the first time I tried it will all clones and it was a bit cramped.

In the future I think I would do better with 20 clones giving each plant more space to spread out.

warthog

great grow xare! i really love the idea of a caged in plot with mass bushes. did you have an slug or insect problems? again great work and looking forward to seeing you out there this season!:)

yosun

chicken wire

chicken wire

wow..just wow,gorgeous under the big bulb in the sky,i infer from your posts that extra attention to your plot is adverse to your security needs..might i suggest burning your chicken wire? have a bon fire and burn the paint or plastic coating right off of it,makes the resulting fencing dull as a muufukka... not that you asked/need my input,certainly not at growing,but less glare is always good,suck to root 40 cuts,dig 40 holes,and then have the sun glint off shiny fence..might make a whirly bird pilot take a closer look..

Latest posts

Latest posts