What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Poison - Organic Outdoor 2010

Xare

We have had some storms with heavy winds so I went to check for damage. A falling stick from a nearby tree took out a branch. I propped it up with a another stick so it can heal.

While I was there I sprayed with Sevin for bug protection. And I LST / tied up one clone that was growing into another nearby plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is tied over with twine:

picture.php

This is the caged mother, nearing 4 feet tall.

picture.php

And this is another mother that has supercropped itself. Its branching out alot. The top half of the plant has been blown about by the wind and it created a knot in the stem where it bent over some.

picture.php

haxi

Beautiful man!! They're branching so nice :D

Growing good there :)
Keep up the good work!

Peace :rasta:

Xare

I fed the plants some Liquid Seaweed and Fish.

Along with another dose of my Biological Fungicide and molasses to stimulate the microheard.

Sunny days are ahead.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
not fare just not fare. I wish i was in your shoes all the way.:D
cant wate to see then in full flowering.

Xare

Veg Update, July 1st

The clones are pushing 3 1/2 to 4+ feet tall. And with a 4-6 weeks of vegetative growth ahead, they could be 6 to 8 feet tall by flower.

Plot shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the two mothers:

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow what a cool thread. can't believe i didn't see this yet. you took care of those animal problems like a champ. no fucking about. also looks like you got a nice early start as well as the right genetics. top notch job man. those cheeky fucking rabbits or deer wanted only the sweetest new growth eh?

i'm also thinking more and more about using local soil and just mixing in what it needs to make it work.

anyway, here's to a superb season man :joint:

MGC

Hi Xare,

Awesome job :)
Your white poison grow really fast,they're going to be real monsters ... Is that a personal cross ? And congrats for your soil mix, it seems to be very effective !

Xare

wow what a cool thread. can't believe i didn't see this yet. you took care of those animal problems like a champ. no fucking about. also looks like you got a nice early start as well as the right genetics. top notch job man. those cheeky fucking rabbits or deer wanted only the sweetest new growth eh?

i'm also thinking more and more about using local soil and just mixing in what it needs to make it work.

anyway, here's to a superb season man :joint:

I have like 5 extra clones outside of the fencing and they are still being eaten occasionally by animals. They are much smaller then the fenced in clones because of all the damage.

The fence is very useful and I am happy with it.

Alot of nettles grow in my plot and I hear that is an indication that the soil is suitable for cannabis and will require minimal watering.

Since the Light, Media and Water are provided by nature I just need to add nutrients.

Hi Xare,

Awesome job :)
Your white poison grow really fast,they're going to be real monsters ... Is that a personal cross ? And congrats for your soil mix, it seems to be very effective !

The White Poison genetics are a F1 Selected Cut from a cross of White Widow x Durban Poison bred by a good grower I know and respect.

I dont think he is involved with the online cannabis community.

He was going to enter WP in our states first Cannabis cup but the contest was canceled.

My state just became medicinal this year. But I am a Libertarian Individualist who has been using cannabis medicinally long before the State said it was OK.

I have a minor case of MS.

Xare

I just went out to weed around the base of each plant.

And I noticed the animal tried to dig underneath the fence in 4 separate spots. It didnt get inside, but it sees all those lush plants and it wants in there :laughing:

Instead it munched on the clones outside of the fence again.

All since this morning.

It also re-opened both of the entrances to its burrow I sealed.

I may have to launch a strike on his fortification :chin:

Xare

Thanks, the plants were just fed with some Liquid Fish, Kelp, Molasses, and another dose of my bio-fungicide.

In two weeks they will get one more round with this Veg regimen.

Then for flowering I will switch to tea's and top dressings with a high phosphorous bat guano, and maybe some woodash out of my fire pit for potassium.

I smoked a bowl with my plants as the sun came up.

The girls are to that age where you can see under their skirts

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are a couple clones that are outside of the fence and have been ravaged by the animal.

This one had the branch pulled over and I tried to prop it up with a stick but it wilted

picture.php

picture.php

Good thing these are protected

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is a random fruiting body mushroom I found in the garden today.

picture.php

S

stratmandu

If you know a hunter, borrow a game cam and see whats eating yer bushes. I'm curious. When deer eat a plant they rip the leaves off ragged because they don't have cutter (incisor?) teeth like a rabbit, which leaves clean cuts. Cant tell from the pic but I'm betting deer, but then I don't think deer would dig under a fence. They could jump that fence easily. Weird.

Xare

Each clone / hole was prepped with 2.5 gallons of amended soil.

I would dig two holes to fill up a 5 gallon bucket. That dirt was then mixed on a tarp with my premix and used to re-fill the 2 holes.

So for the 40 holes I filled a 5 gallon bucket 20 times.

And then the two mothers got a 5 gallon hole of amended soil each.

This is my largest garden ever, usually at this time of year half of the garden is empty because the males have been culled. But now that iam running clones its grown into one huge canopy.

I cant even get between the rows now lol.

Xare

Today the plants are 6 foot +

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One plant was leaning over and I had to set it right. But other then that everything is great.

Xare

Well its the end of July and near the start of flower.

On Aug 1st, I have 14 and 1/2 hours of light at my location. On Aug 14th, its 14 hours.

So somewhere between that two week period flowering will start. Then it takes 10-12 days before flowers show up.

The clones are all 6 and 1/2 to 7 feet tall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php