Veteran
hey everyone,

week 4 update

PH 6.0-6.2
PPM 800

base a&b
root excel
ph down

This week I fed the shorter pheno but the taller one got just plain water as she is n overdosed atm

the shorter pheno seems like she going to be longer on the flowering time while the taller overdosed girl is pumping out smells thc and dense flowers

the shorter pheno has a strong kush smell its a mix of lemon and kosher
the taller is smelling like straight up tangie hoping to add a little more flavour from the white og later in flower

24K WG

24KWG short

24KWG short

24KWG short

thanks
GA

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Hi GA. Things are looking good. The tall WG pheno looking nice. Similar to my tall one I think except not as hacked up.
The shorter pheno looks to be a smaller yielder. Does not have the same ferocious intensity of budding that the taller one had.
Any ideas on how long these should be run GA? Might be getting close on the taller one. Seeing cloudy trichs already.

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi GA. Things are looking good. The tall WG pheno looking nice. Similar to my tall one I think except not as hacked up.
The shorter pheno looks to be a smaller yielder. Does not have the same ferocious intensity of budding that the taller one had.
Any ideas on how long these should be run GA? Might be getting close on the taller one. Seeing cloudy trichs already.

hey reg,

shes never recovered from that early OD,
that old bag of soil has done me no favours should of used it in the outdoor patch lol.
im coco and dwc from now on I know what im at with those mediums
but the buds on her are like a critical or another heavy yielding strain they are huge and shes carrying that 24k smell strong at this point

The shorter one is showing no signs of stress shes praying she eating drinking but is really flowering out slowly its is very cold in my area day and night atm and ive notice some purpling on the taller one so im sure winter is at play here
bring on the summer !

flowering time reg id expect her to be finished in 8-10 weeks tops
given the parents with the odd freak going a week or so longer on the flowering time

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 5 update

PH 6.0
PPM 800

base a&b
root excel
top boost
cal mag
ph down

so this week the girls are in full flower the taller one although stressed by an od is really packing on weight and frost with the 24k smell the buds are huge and I could see this pheno being a huge yielder in weight and smell if she was vegged for a few more weeks

the shorter pheno has been happy since day one she is praying for the light eating drinking but flower production is slow atm she may have a swelling session during the pk boost in the next 2 weeks

24k white gold (24kwg)

24kwg short

24kwg short

24kwg short

thanks
GA

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Hi GA. Nice updates. Thanks for the reply and help with flowering times.
About the 2 phenotypes..
Interesting the same is true with mine. Shorter one not as ferocious with the budding and a bit more slowly. It is nice to know there is a short an tall phenotype as now I don't worry about topping having stunted it.
Next time I'll try it with a 20/4 veg period and really get the topping done early with a few of them and see what happens. That is if I like the smoke which I probably will but you never know till you try.
There has been some at Voyagers apparently. Top of the menu. I was thinking about popping over to have a taste but it's too cold.
Hope everything is going well GA. It has gone cold hasn't it? Been warming my hands on a magnetic ballast today!
peace,
reg.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi GA. Nice updates. Thanks for the reply and help with flowering times.
About the 2 phenotypes..
Interesting the same is true with mine. Shorter one not as ferocious with the budding and a bit more slowly. It is nice to know there is a short an tall phenotype as now I don't worry about topping having stunted it.
Next time I'll try it with a 20/4 veg period and really get the topping done early with a few of them and see what happens. That is if I like the smoke which I probably will but you never know till you try.
There has been some at Voyagers apparently. Top of the menu. I was thinking about popping over to have a taste but it's too cold.
Hope everything is going well GA. It has gone cold hasn't it? Been warming my hands on a magnetic ballast today!
peace,
reg.

hey reg,

no prob at all my friend,

yeah its nice to see the same phenotypes popping up on ic between me and you just loving the 24k smells pumping off the taller pheno

yes ive heard they have some 24k and strawberry banana on the menu
if its dna flowers these are the parents/mothers karma crossed to the white og male to produce the 24k white gold and the strawbanana seed freebies

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 6 update

PH 6.0-6.2
PPM 800

Runoff

PH 6.1
PPM 800

base a&b
root excel
cal mag
p boost
k boost

so this week the 24k have been in full flower mode some of the hairs have began to turn and the buds are swelling more everyday,

so ive started the 24k on their pk boost ill continue to add pk and reduce my base for two weeks then ill flush for 2 weeks ready for harvest either just before on at 10 weeks

smells off the shorter pheno are a white kosher mix with hints of tangie

the taller pheno is all 24k and now ive moved my kog to the drying room the tangie smell is strong when I enter my flowering room

24k white gold (24KWG)

24kwg

24kwg

thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything you got going looks so good! Another one here though that looks caked in frost. Makes me excited about all the White Og crosses I'm soon to flower out.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Everything you got going looks so good! Another one here though that looks caked in frost. Makes me excited about all the White Og crosses I'm soon to flower out.

hey guyute,

thanks for your comments

im seeing some real nice phenos appearing in these crosses

for frost so far im giving it to the old grandpa for yield its looking like the WTH could be the winner

are you going to thread your grows ?

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 7 update

PH 6.0-6.2
PPM 900

Base a&b
P boost
K boost
Ph down

This week I continued the 24k on the PK boost I'll fed them pk until the start of week 8 when I'll start to flush for the next 14-21 days

The taller phenos still has a strong tangie smell while the shorter pheno has taken on a smell that reminds me of the Orange section of a double dip sweet
Should make for a tasty smoke

24kwg week 7

24kwg week 7

24kwg week7

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Week 8 update

PH 6.2
PPM 800

Base a&b
P boost
K boost
Ph down

So this week I continued with the pk boost the 24k Dom looks ready now but the White og Dom is going to need 10 weeks
I'm starting the flush tonight and will continue for the next 10-14 days until harvest

24k White gold (24kwg)

24kwg

24kwg

24kwg

24kwg

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts