What's new

WHITE OG LTD-( 24K WHITE GOLD)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Looking good there GA. Have a question - Are you seeing 2 very different pheno's coming through? Have one very stalky tall plant with limited side branching and a more squat bushy one with a lot more leaf and branching here. Very different plant. thanks for posting the genetics. The 2 fems that I got are making a lot more sense now. :tiphat:

hey reg

my two girls sound like what you are describing
I was expecting the taller one to have longer arms but she has stayed pretty tight check the pics below

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey,GA you told me if i have qestion for you that i ask you..i saw your HB2014 grow it was perfect,and i have one table ebb and flow 30 holes 150X80 cm on 600w ,what do you think how will it work for a headb. sorry for off topic.

hey maliali,

you should do fine with that setup,
i would only add that i personally like extra light wattage when growing sativa dom plants also add some support you will need it later in flower :biggrin:

you should end up a large yield of dank with the headbanger in hydro good luck

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I'm interested in these ga, I got a bag of these seeds waitn to b popped ... How u doing

hey nickman,

don't hold off popping those seeds hearing and seeing and smoking this cross and its all orange og fire

im good been a little hectic in GA world but alls good now :laughing:
hows you ?

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I want this strain!!!! I have the 24 KT. New from seed it is, last seed I grew of it was citrus kush to the max!!!! I'm sure pheno's like that must pop up in these beans.

hey DTOG

seems to be a lot of interest in this cross ill let you know what my phenos end up like

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I'm doing well GA, getting close to the sour power biker harvest :biggrin: Your grow is looking great! I can't give rep for some reason but know that I would if I could :tiphat:

hey alpha

ill check out your sp biker thread

thanks for your comments its a bit hectic with all the different strains and feed strengths but it keeps me on my toes lol

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

update on the 24k white gold

PH 6.0
PPM 1000

base a&b
top booster
regulator
root excel
ph down

24k (short)

24k (tall)

The shorter pheno has been happy since day 1 but the tall is more sensitive and showing classic early leaf clawing

as usual any questions please ask

thanks
GA

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ide flush the tall one and back off on the N?
Should reduce the clawing and she'll bounce right back to normal in no time.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Hi GA - Thanks for the update. Got 2 Pheno's as well a tall one and a shorter one. The way the taller one really shot up quickly really caught me out and I FIMed it too late and it didn't like it. Maybe the taller phenol one just doesn't like being fimmed?
The shorter one was OK about being topped. Shocked it for a decent time then it really got going again.

Actually starting to quite like the stretched candelabra style of the taller pheno now. I see you are leaving your plants au natural. I just can't help messing with them. :biggrin:

Luckily have more of these beans so can have another go at these with a more informed view and maybe a bit more luck with the m/f ratio :pimp3:

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Ide flush the tall one and back off on the N?
Should reduce the clawing and she'll bounce right back to normal in no time.

hey overgrow,

thanks for your comments

ive been giving her just water for the last few feeds seems shes very n sensitive,
But shes flowering like its a race lol

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Looking good as per usual GA

Look forward to seeing these girls show us wha they got!

PLR&£

hey ftl,

Im loving the structure of the indy pheno but the sensitive satty is putting out flowers everywhere only problem is the very short side branching.

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi GA - Thanks for the update. Got 2 Pheno's as well a tall one and a shorter one. The way the taller one really shot up quickly really caught me out and I FIMed it too late and it didn't like it. Maybe the taller phenol one just doesn't like being fimmed?
The shorter one was OK about being topped. Shocked it for a decent time then it really got going again.

Actually starting to quite like the stretched candelabra style of the taller pheno now. I see you are leaving your plants au natural. I just can't help messing with them. :biggrin:

Luckily have more of these beans so can have another go at these with a more informed view and maybe a bit more luck with the m/f ratio :pimp3:

hey reg,

The shorter one has great structure but my taller one is really putting out some amount of flower sites

id usually topped the plants and done a little training for a seed run but ive left these and the tang hazes o natural and my areas a little packed out atm so no real room for any training :biggrin:

im planning on doing some clone runs with other strains here on ic this year so if you need anymore 24k seeds let me know

how are you keeping reg and hows gappie ?

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone

week 2

PH 6.0
PPM 800

base a&b
root excel
top booster aptus
ph down

The 24k are putting out some lovely smells and starting to frost up nicely,
The shorter pheno is smelling like an og plant at this point its has a great structure for SOG the flowers are not as large as her sisters but shes happy.
The taller pheno is smelling like tangie she is producing lots of flowers and looks like shes going to big a good yielder if she was not suffering from a n overdose she would be pumping out some serious flowers at this point.

24k white gold

24k short

24k short

24k tall

24k tall

really see that overdose on those leaves

as usual any questions please ask

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

week 3 update

PH 6.0
PPM 800

base a&b
root excel
ph down

so this week the girls have been putting out more smells and getting on with thc production etc,
There grow spot is very cold on lights out so I think this maybe slowing there flowering time down by a week or two

24kWG group

24k pheno 1

24k pheno 1

24k pheno 1

thanks
GA

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
hey reg,

The shorter one has great structure but my taller one is really putting out some amount of flower sites

id usually topped the plants and done a little training for a seed run but ive left these and the tang hazes o natural and my areas a little packed out atm so no real room for any training :biggrin:

im planning on doing some clone runs with other strains here on ic this year so if you need anymore 24k seeds let me know

how are you keeping reg and hows gappie ?

GA

Hi GA - we both keeping well thanks. Plants are looking good. Golf balls are developing. :dance013:
Have noticed the shorter pheno has a slight orange smell but the taller one is more zesty smelling than anything but not really a strong smell of anything quite yet on the taller one.
Thanks for offer on the white gold seeds. Will trade you something if I happen to have anything you like.
Agreed about the shorter ones structure. The flowers on the big one are really massive and vigorous though.
atb,
reg.

Alpha Phase

Looking nice GA, thanks for the update. My 24kwg didn't have much of a smell late in flower either, kind of zesty as well. It's super strong though, it's my girlfriends favorite smoke out of the 5 strains I have bagged up.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi GA - we both keeping well thanks. Plants are looking good. Golf balls are developing. :dance013:
Have noticed the shorter pheno has a slight orange smell but the taller one is more zesty smelling than anything but not really a strong smell of anything quite yet on the taller one.
Thanks for offer on the white gold seeds. Will trade you something if I happen to have anything you like.
Agreed about the shorter ones structure. The flowers on the big one are really massive and vigorous though.
atb,
reg.

hey reg

seems the same phenos are popping up on these seeds

my shorter one has the 24k smell coming though and is frosting up nicely
but the taller one is putting some serious plump buds this early on

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Looking nice GA, thanks for the update. My 24kwg didn't have much of a smell late in flower either, kind of zesty as well. It's super strong though, it's my girlfriends favorite smoke out of the 5 strains I have bagged up.

hey alpha,

nice to hear the dried flowers are going down well with the GF

I cant grow enough for my gf lol aka iron lung

thanks
GA