What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Jones (Fem) test 2012

el clandestino

super chato
picture.php

picture.php

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. Iam sad to say that I lost my 4 white jones. They had been sick and unresponsive to all my attempts to remedy them.

Since this grow was cut short, I now have time to re do my grow area. I will be adding a second 400w and a few more items that I have needed for a while. I will be starting up my prepetual again with Csg OG kush and a few other Csg strains Ive had my eye on. Also, I still have a few white jones beans stashed for a rainy day and I will start them as soon as the work is finished on the upgraded set up. I will post up pics as soon as theres some to post. Peace and thanks to Csg and all who stopped by. :ying:

sneaky101

That blows el clandestino. Sorry to hear that, but at least you have some good genes to start over again. And good luck on your re build.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah same as sneaky say

look forward to your new one when it gets going

peace

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey amigo, sorry to hear you lost those white jones girls. What do you think it was that did them in?

el clandestino

super chato
Thank you for the positive words amigos.

Hey amigo Festivus, I take full responsibility for my plants poor showing. I think what did them in was a lock out caused by weak reused soil and under feeding. Iam not sure though. They showed quite abit of leaf curl through out vegging and flowering. Iam looking to buy a ph testing pen just in case my water filter is not doing its job anymore. I never had problems like this before but my soil is old and unamended and my water filters might need replacing. All issues will be addressed before the next grow.

Thanks amigos.

Latest posts

Latest posts