What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Jones (Fem) test 2012

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos, I threw 5 white jones down and 4 are up and running. The 5th one is not going to make it. Iam very thankful to csg for letting me have a go at more of your awesome work.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the one who didnt make it. #5
picture.php

sneaky101

Getting caught up guys....glad to hear you got more beans e.c. I will be keeping my eye out, you will be 2-3 weeks ahead of me...assuming all goes well. Good luck

el clandestino

super chato
Thanks for stopping in amigos. Here they are still going strong and looking better each day. Iam not sure how old they are. I havent been keeping track of the age of any of my plants for a while now and I like it much better this way.

#1 The runt of the litter.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#4 Top view
picture.php

#4 (2)
picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, nice squat little ladies seem to be very happy (cant wait for the everyone to flip these).
Peace

B

bocil

Stay very healthys and have a nice green ,best vibes Borrachito with your grow.:shark:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro! Looks like they have plenty of side branches. They're gonna bush out for you nicely. These girls top very well.

el clandestino

super chato
Thanks Pete. I appricate you stopping by amigo. They are about to be transplanted to 5 gal. pots and moved under the 400w mh for a few weeks before I flower them. I hope everyones is healthy and safe. Peace amigos.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro, cant wait to see ya work your magic on these.
Peace

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. Hola Pete. I hope everyone is well. I had been without my digi cam for a while, but I finally got it back a few days ago. My plants had a rough veg cycle and we had some feeding issues ,but they have bounced back and are looking better each day. They are on wk 2 of 12/12 in these pics. Peace and best of luck.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php