What's new

White Beelze Bubba-Headstash-Karmarado OG...

nickman

Veteran
I've updated the wrong thread... I updated my older Karmarado and some Headstash thread with pictures from this grow... the pics should have been posted into this thread...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
White beelze bubba...

White beelze bubba...

I'm very surly at how different these two WBB are coming out compared to last time I ran a few... last time they came out short with big leaves and smaller buds... the leaves were very crystaled on the sides... I wish I had some old pics of the WBB from before...

These two I got going now look amazing...!!!... they look so different. They're tall with lots of buds stacking up and down the stems... look so good... I can definitely see the white OG coming out in them...

I think it must be that this round I'm using Organic Soil and the time before I was using salt based nutrients...???...

I'm gonna try to find a pic of the old WBB to compare the two...

I'll also do an update this weekend... it will be week 6...

nickman

Veteran
Quick update: just shy of six weeks12/12...
like I said before- I'm not liking how some faded so early this round...???...

picture.php

Headstash
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Headstash
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gonna show this pic of a white Beelze Bubba that is eagle clawing from nitrogen overdose???? But- y is it fading and yellowing like the other plants... just not as bad...
picture.php

The Headstash faded the most the earliest so far... I'd love if they all looked like this at week 8-9 of flower...!!!...
But
With all the troubles I had at the beginning of 12/12 with the timer failure... I feel this run is going good so far...

nickman

Veteran
Pic of a white Beelze Bubba I did a few years ago... it was the first part of the pack of seeds... the first plants came out very short and caked with frost... I guess different nutrients ???
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm liking the two I've got going this round much better... by looks and smell so far I guess.

suburbangarden

Excellent grow man, been looking to pick up some Karma gear, currently pheno hunting some White OGs. What did you like best out of Biker Kush, Karmarado, and headstash? I currently grow True OG and Girl Scout cookies which I get about 2.25-2.75/light so I know how to yield them, really looking for quality (less finicky then pure OG is also a plus).

nickman

Veteran
Excellent grow man, been looking to pick up some Karma gear, currently pheno hunting some White OGs. What did you like best out of Biker Kush, Karmarado, and headstash? I currently grow True OG and Girl Scout cookies which I get about 2.25-2.75/light so I know how to yield them, really looking for quality (less finicky then pure OG is also a plus).

Thanx man, hard one there but probably the Karmarado... biker right behind it though...:tiphat:...

nickman

Veteran
Nice pics man!! I see you figured out how to get the yellow out, lol.

Thanks DTOG...

Actually I just turned off the 1000 watt light and only had on the two cfl bulbs... I think they look better then with that yellowish color from the hps bulb...