What's new

White Beelze Bubba-Headstash-Karmarado OG...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Oh nice man, I got a pack of white beelze bubba I am popping next. I got a whole bunch of Karma strains vegging now. The Karmdowns seem to be an easy grow and they clone easily too. The others are doing some weird stuff. Brittle stems, folded leaf margins etc...

nickman

Veteran
Oh nice man, I got a pack of white beelze bubba I am popping next. I got a whole bunch of Karma strains vegging now. The Karmdowns seem to be an easy grow and they clone easily too. The others are doing some weird stuff. Brittle stems, folded leaf margins etc...

I was a tester for those Karmdowns, and let me tell u what- those things are fire...
Like u said-very easy to grow... one of my favorites...

What else u got going...

nickman

Veteran
When I grew the first few seeds outta the White Beelze Bubbas- they didn't stretch at all but these two girls are tall... theses two seem to be coming out a lot nicer looking- so far...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice man! I had a dream about buying Headstash beans last night, lol. I like that hanging CFL. Seems like I've seen it somewhere else before, ha!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I was a tester for those Karmdowns, and let me tell u what- those things are fire...
Like u said-very easy to grow... one of my favorites...

What else u got going...

Karma OG
White OG
Biker Kush
Ghost Rider
Karmdown

Those are in veg, this weekend I will pop White Beelze Bubba and maybe polar bear. I have want for that Karmarado too!

I will move the original mothers outdoors when the time is right and run the clones indoors, a big pheno hunt for me!

Also doing some pollen chucking as most of my bikers are superb looking males. Only two females thus far!

nickman

Veteran
Nice man! I had a dream about buying Headstash beans last night, lol. I like that hanging CFL. Seems like I've seen it somewhere else before, ha!

I hang two of them... One in each back corner for some supplemental light... They don't put off too much heat either...

Grab them Headstash - your dreams were talking to you...

nickman

Veteran
Karma OG
White OG
Biker Kush
Ghost Rider
Karmdown

Those are in veg, this weekend I will pop White Beelze Bubba and maybe polar bear. I have want for that Karmarado too!

I will move the original mothers outdoors when the time is right and run the clones indoors, a big pheno hunt for me!

Also doing some pollen chucking as most of my bikers are superb looking males. Only two females thus far!

Wow mosses- you got some nice ones there my friend...!!!... I've ran all of them except for the White OG... I'm really wanting to try those out...

How many seeds you running of each... Just curious .

Good vibes your way bro...

nickman

Veteran
Well on another note: I must have had a timer malfunction because I noticed that my timer was off by two hours... It was an old timer and I think it just is slowing down or somthing... It's really odd but the timer is still running but it must just be going slower then it should...
I got a new timer...
But I have picking nanners off both Headstash girls and both Karmarados... This really sucks cause I need this harvest... I guess I might just have to deal with some seeds...

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Wow mosses- you got some nice ones there my friend...!!!... I've ran all of them except for the White OG... I'm really wanting to try those out...

How many seeds you running of each... Just curious .

Good vibes your way bro...

It was one pack of each, except White OG was two packs.

Prolly gonna get more of Ghost Rider, Biker Kush and Karmdown. I want to give Karmarado a go because of the Triangle Kush in it, you liked that one I think you said? Have seen something called Road Dawg not sure what it is though. I see Karma has turned on the whole marketing thing quite heavily, Karma Squad, fem seeds, Terp line?

nickman

Veteran
Well, on a bad note: I had a timer malfunction... I'm not really sure what's going on with it but it was off by about two hours... It's an old timer and it seems to just be moving slower and slower... I got a new timer but it was too late by the time I caught it... I
I didn't notice this problem until around two weeks into 12/12... Probably the worst time for that to happen to the crop...

I've been picking nanners off both Headstash and both Karmarados...i can't get in the back of the room to check the WBB... I won't be able to get them outta the door to the flower room cause there too wide...

I took the other four plants outta the room and picked away with wet finger tips...(tip from Karma)...
I really needed this crop so I guess worst comes to worst - I'll have to deal with some seeds...I'm not selling it though so it's kool... Personal smoke...
My Sour testers won't be too far behind these so I figure I'll be smoking seeded buds for a month or two... I guess it won't kill me... Just sucks big time for this stupid mistake to have happened...

nickman

Veteran
It was one pack of each, except White OG was two packs.

Prolly gonna get more of Ghost Rider, Biker Kush and Karmdown. I want to give Karmarado a go because of the Triangle Kush in it, you liked that one I think you said? Have seen something called Road Dawg not sure what it is though. I see Karma has turned on the whole marketing thing quite heavily, Karma Squad, fem seeds, Terp line?

Yeah, I really liked that Karmarodo OG... Very uniform line...all my Karmarado plants last round seemed very similar in looks tastes and smells...u coulda thought they were clones... These are the last two Karmarados I have...

The Road Dawg is StarDawg x Biker kush... It's Karmas selected StarDawg cut... I heard that's a stinky line... Seems like it be a good one to purchase...

I need to get on the ball myself and grab some new Karma Gear....

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Oh shit man sorry to hear that. At what sites do they produce the nanners? I selected two biker males for breeding and I put the other four into 12/12 to get them to declare for sure, unfortunately one was a female. I moved it back to veg, but I guess there is a high chance it will herm now? It got about 5 days of 12/12 and veg is straight 24 hours!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well, on a bad note: I had a timer malfunction... I'm not really sure what's going on with it but it was off by about two hours... It's an old timer and it seems to just be moving slower and slower... I got a new timer but it was too late by the time I caught it... I
I didn't notice this problem until around two weeks into 12/12... Probably the worst time for that to happen to the crop...

I've been picking nanners off both Headstash and both Karmarados...i can't get in the back of the room to check the WBB... I won't be able to get them outta the door to the flower room cause there too wide...

I took the other four plants outta the room and picked away with wet finger tips...(tip from Karma)...
I really needed this crop so I guess worst comes to worst - I'll have to deal with some seeds...I'm not selling it though so it's kool... Personal smoke...
My Sour testers won't be too far behind these so I figure I'll be smoking seeded buds for a month or two... I guess it won't kill me... Just sucks big time for this stupid mistake to have happened...

Get one of those mechanical timers that hook directly into the power supply. Then run a wire to a 4 receptacle outlet box. Never have timer issues again. Granted if the power goes out, you have to adjust, where a battery backed-up timer wouldn't need that. worth the compromise imo.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh shit man sorry to hear that. At what sites do they produce the nanners? I selected two biker males for breeding and I put the other four into 12/12 to get them to declare for sure, unfortunately one was a female. I moved it back to veg, but I guess there is a high chance it will herm now? It got about 5 days of 12/12 and veg is straight 24 hours!

You be oke. Just give it anouf time to fully veg again. Before you take clones of flip the plant to flower.

Lot of the genes i work with have intersex genes. It used to be way worse and i think we bred it out mostly.

When in flower time and there is light in the 12 hours darkness is the fastest trigger for intersex in plants. It can also be triggerd by other stress factors.

The stress afther adjusting the timer to good again may keep on for 2 to 4 weeks before that plant will be fully stabele normal flowering.

I dont think you will get a badly seeded crop. I think you will have a few in there close to the nanners.

@nick you got any shots of the intersex ? Always intresting and good to show how it looks for people so they xan reconize if it happens to them.

Tynehead Tom

Get one of those mechanical timers that hook directly into the power supply. Then run a wire to a 4 receptacle outlet box. Never have timer issues again. Granted if the power goes out, you have to adjust, where a battery backed-up timer wouldn't need that. worth the compromise imo.

I agree on the mechanical timers, hard wired right in. Due to where I live and the inevitable power outages during winter snows and severe winds. My electrician got me these emergency power supply units much like office buildings and schools and such have for when the lights go out. I've got them wired to supply LED strip lights that go in the grow room. If the power goes out, there is a slight delay and the LEDS come on. They are wired to stay on until I reset the timer and trip the power back on to the timer. Not an easy do it yerself set up but sure makes power outages a non issue for me.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
You be oke. Just give it anouf time to fully veg again. Before you take clones of flip the plant to flower.

Lot of the genes i work with have intersex genes. It used to be way worse and i think we bred it out mostly.

When in flower time and there is light in the 12 hours darkness is the fastest trigger for intersex in plants. It can also be triggerd by other stress factors.

The stress afther adjusting the timer to good again may keep on for 2 to 4 weeks before that plant will be fully stabele normal flowering.

I dont think you will get a badly seeded crop. I think you will have a few in there close to the nanners.

@nick you got any shots of the intersex ? Always intresting and good to show how it looks for people so they xan reconize if it happens to them.

OK thanx for the reply KG, I got plenty of time before I flip so they can veg away until next year if need be!

nickman

Veteran

I'll defenitly look into it ...

nickman

Veteran

Yeah, I'm hoping for that Karma...

I'll take some pics of the nanners when I find more... I gave them a real good look over yesterday again and picked any nanner I saw...

They were mostly down low... I lollipop my plants so that will help too... I did find a few up higher that were in the bottom of the buds - so to speak... I'll keep a close eye on them ...

Latest posts

Latest posts