What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

Zebulon

9 weeks is very nice...and she looks so damn good...:D
Send em in separate...if you know what the parents are, why mix em together??
The Querkle (SQ pheno) and Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk F2s will be my main choice....
Did you harvest/smoke the mystery sour....or is it still flowering??

L

LolaGal

I gotta agree with Zeb. Separate always better.

Transplanted the runty NCDG beans last nite into bigger pots. One has sexed female! They are about 5 inches tall, but maybe they will take off with the new soil.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup tango just slidin thru on some wake and bake shit yo.peace-T-

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona-:friends:

Lola-..those gnats musta shit on ya girl...NCDG should be growing pretty damn fast. The ones I planted a few weeks ago are in flower at about 26in high...lol. Maybe we just need to get you some new beans:joint:

Zeb-JUST harvested the mystery sour...If there are enough beans, some will go out...if not, Ill bx em and make more...but the taste test/high was PHENOMINAL!!!

The question about mixing is because a FEW of the S1s maybe not S1s, but a cross from the other herm querkle...if no one thinks that may be an issue...Ill seperate em..I jsut dont want someone to plant 10 QuerkleX and get one or 2 Querkle x BG...not that it would suck, both strains where FUNK!!! But I dont know about the Chunk D...its either CHunk D x Querkle or Chunk D x BG...maybe Ill mix those, and seperate the BKxDCF2s and QuerkleSQ...(need to name that SQ pheno huh? it is SOOO not querkle...lol)

gonna grab a nug o bubba to taste!!!! Smells, no REAKS like good coffee!!..lol

good vibes

Zebulon

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This BKxDC, and the SQ pheno Querkle, both look so damn good...I'm drooling all over my keyboard again...:D

C

cellardweller

wt..
what the hell kind of cam are you using to get such clear shots?

L

LolaGal

Whiskey! Got that durn hermie bitch down tonite and she had tons and tons of balls hid in every damn bud on her! I been checking every day and missed em. She hides em under the buds..!!

Chopped her buds off and fingers sticky, smells so good! Couldn't resist curing one bud in the microwave and toking her up right now. YUM! Not harsh even unflushed, uncured. :yoinks:

Love going out to WeedHound for gettin me stoned tonite. Love you girl Get well soon.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CD- Sony Cybershot DSC-H3...and get REALLY stoned...macro shows shaking...lol

Lola- good to hear! Got me wanting to pull that tub now...lol. Was it just one that hermed?

Zeb-thanks man!!! You will see more of what she looks like soon!! I have a feeling that taste and smell will be yours to experience too!!....lol

Peat- call me willy wonka!!!...:friends:

good vibes

L

LolaGal

We will know tomorrow when the lights come on . I think I may pull the rest on general principles.

To the great outdoors they go. Away from my sensi bud.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#1 Cheese-thanks man! They taste good too...lol

O- thanks hun! I try....lol. It has been nothing but great times since my daughter got here...I wanna do everything with her...Its great, no feeling like this.
Oh....Mrs tango gets to smoke Mon!!!:woohoo: She is SOOOO psyched that her forst smoke since preggers isnt gonna be smoke...but BUDDER!!!:laughing::woohoo::yoinks: Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Ill have a nice story and such Monday...I may make her get on here and type while she is buddered up...lol

good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL tango thats gonna be a fun time yo....has she ever had the budder?if not then O's is the way to start yo...i consider O's budder the Don P of the edible world yo...gets me more baked then any ive made and i try to make mine extra strong for that reason LOL....i think its the method she cooks hers or maybe just that extra magic that peeps have in the kitchen...tell ur lady put her seatbelt on its gonna be a crazy fun ride ...peace bro-T-

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
WT- Hows it going Bro?
O-man Mrs tango is gonna get SOOO high ,I know you gonna pull something out real good
for her!!!
Can't wait to get some of ur gear in the ground man, along with the SSH that S2L got coming, Thank's alot Bro!!!!

Peace~~~INH

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
T- thanks homie! I cant wait to try it! I have tried a million times to make good budder...used the crockpot...got a candy thermometer....just cant get that BANG ya know? I get a decent body high...bout it...really excited to eat Os...lol

INH- how goes it my southern brotha!:friends: Last seed plant is coming down in the next few days...will have some goodie bags going out! Which cut of SSH? If its from S2L, Im SURE it will be FIRE!

good vibes

C

cellardweller

there is just no way that Mrs tango will be typing anything after a couple of hours!
:laughing:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just snagged the Chemdog IX-III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Be lookin for all KINDS o shit with this pack o seeds guys...You know how I do! Did someone say SFV OG x ChemdogIX-III?,,,heh

Cellar- all the more reason to get her on here!! It would be funny as hell to see what she came up with!
good vibes

p.s....just for fun, one time your here on IC REALLY baked, type your posts without going back over em..see some funny shit! Im sure you guys have seen PLENTY o stoner rants from me...lol

L

LolaGal

:hijacked:

Aarrgh! Wanna see me WhiteBerry Power Plant that ain't hermied?

You do! New pic in the Moon Garden for ya. It's some nice dank smoke, can't wait for a real flushed, cured bud of it. Nice.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is a few poems for the new bundle of joy in u life.

Two tiny feet That wave in the air,Two little hands That tug at your hair, Cute bottom for patting, an Adorable face and a bundle of joy To love and embrace.

When those tiny fingers curl
So sweetly around your own,
You’ll feel some of the deepest joy
That you've ever known.

:kitty: