What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
D4!!! Good seeing ya man! Been a while, hope all is good with you and yours...
good vibes

P

Peat

Newest addition to my GREEN family:
With permission, I would like to thank Peat for a nice pack, enough for good selection, of Grape Krush F2s!:woohoo:
They will begin germing soon as the beans from the 4/20 FR get here...
Thanks again Peat!!:friends::respect:
Lola- Thanks for the info! Im happy whichever it is, boy or girl...Ill let all yall know soon as I know...lol

good vibes

:yes:
I'm looking forward to seeing your work, my friend!

The mommies were my best smoke! :wink:
I haven't run the offspring... yet. :chin:
But, a couple of recent germination tests have shown 100% germ rates.

There's a few icmaggers with em.
They were up @ a breed bay charity auction a while back.
Most recently, a friend had a batch up at Gypsy's Fundraiser...
But, it seems they're all gone.
I'm gonna send some more in the next couple-a-few daze.

FYI, they are AKA, "Muscadine Mash"
Since GK is a F5 selection of Blueberry,
some don't consider them f2s...:dueling:
I figured Musc. Mash was a good enough play on Grape Krush???

Good vibes to you & Mrs. Tango & Baby!!! :ying:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yes:
I'm looking forward to seeing your work, my friend!

The mommies were my best smoke! :wink:
I haven't run the offspring... yet. :chin:
But, a couple of recent germination tests have shown 100% germ rates.

There's a few icmaggers with em.
They were up @ a breed bay charity auction a while back.
Most recently, a friend had a batch up at Gypsy's Fundraiser...
But, it seems they're all gone.
I'm gonna send some more in the next couple-a-few daze.

FYI, they are AKA, "Muscadine Mash"
Since GK is a F5 selection of Blueberry,
some don't consider them f2s...:dueling:
I figured Musc. Mash was a good enough play on Grape Krush???

Good vibes to you & Mrs. Tango & Baby!!! :ying:
thanks peat! Ill call it "Peats Muscadine Mash" from here out then:abduct: Whats the muscadine? couldnt find a reference to it and grapes...Ill call it peats bag o boobs if ya want homie!!! Its your baby...lol
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to go with the GK for my med needs. I have been diagnosed hypo-manic, which is like super bi-poalr, and I have some social anxiety issues. (run everyone!!!...he's a psycho!!)
Anyhoo...When i tried DJs Bluberry, I damn near had an anxiety attack...lol. Like xoox, I get the super freaks when I smoke some satty dom hybrids. I know I am rambling...but From what I understand, this strain is mui bueno for anxiety....Peat, is there a certain pheno I should look for? Or is uniformity gonna be high? Just wondering...If you can toss me a link to another thread who ran these... Sorry for all the questions, but I like to know as much as I can about a strain I am bringin in that I have never ran. I have some SERIOUS breeding ideas with this strain if its like Im thinking. I have been breeding for a while in search of my "happy pill" strain...I will be looking for a nice daddy outta this run.

Ill be popping 20 beans this first run of em. May postpone the auction beans, cause I am starting my Bubba Brothers with these. As well as my Catpiss...:woohoo:been waiting to pop those!!!These will be popping soil by next weekend.
I plan on running Chemage with the Strawberry Diesel x ChemD. Those should be started by may 1.

Going over there now to chop the Querkle, MS, and one or two of the remaining BGs...:canabis: Will have some pics up tonight. Stoned rambling over....
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT,

Muscadines are a type of grape found in the Southern/SouthEastern US... You've never heard of Muscadine wine?!?
wow......PLEASE excuse the absent-stonedness...LOL My grandpa has an orchard in NC...LOL I got hit with the duuuur stick. I apologize my southern f.a.m.i.l.y!!!!...lol
good vibes

P

Peat

LOL @ WT :biglaugh:

Peat's Bag o Boobs...

:chin:

I think I got a new pet name for my old lady... :spank::whip:

Dude, if you're gonna be bipolar, be SUPER bipolar! :headbange

I found GK very calming and happy. And, long lasting...Oh yeah,then there's the flavor...

However,
If DJ's Blueberry gave you anxiety, then I wanna rePEAT,
Grape Krush IS Blueberry genetics.

But, I think it's more indy dom than BB is.

All my GK phenos were very similar, with a little variance in flavor. All finished around 10 wks. All were very potent.
I personally favored the more sweet flavored. :D

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few harvest pics...haven't taken em all down yet...and this closet is full! 12ft long closet..heh. Took all the Querkles and Moon Shadows. Chunk D and ECSD and Bubba Kush x DC and Misty are still flowering. Will take more tomorrow, unless Im at the hospital...baby should be here ANY day!!! Wife's due date is tomorrow...My Mom came up, said the house smells GREAT!! Showed her the Querkle....lol. I am REALLY wanting this baby to get here...
On with the show...

MS#5
picture.php

picture.php

BG#9...mmmm gorgeous and purple
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

few ladies hangin out...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MS#6
picture.php

Bubba Kush x DC daddy gettin busy the second time with the Bubba Kush x DC mom for F2s...decided to dust my sexiest ECSD with him too!...awwwwww yeah
picture.php

My NCDGbx purp's are all lookin pretty damn healthy and uniform! Cant wait to see em flower! These are the same ones for those of you that got beans from me..front middle 2 plants, and all behind them in their rows, 24 of em...
picture.php

Mutant NCDG that didnt have a top just the asymetrical leaf..the laterals took over top duties...
picture.php

picture.php

more to follow when we finish, got a new group of about 20 going into flower in a week, and a group of 35 a week after that....also putting the Catpiss, Grape Krush, WBxPP, and Z-10 into RR...they are showing thier lil taproots! So...LOTS going on soon! Stay tuned f.u.c.k.e.r.s!

good vibes

hell ya WT ... what a beautiful pull.

that first pic of the MS#5 really makes me drool (could possibly be the vaporizer too ). pretty damn sexy my friend.

best wishes of health to the new baby and the mother

take care,

-sg

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BB, SG...Thanks guys!!! Was a good day...Separated all the Querkle popcorn and others....at LEAST 2 zips of popcorn nugs going into bubblebags next weekend....GOOD times. including all the trimmings....heh. Im doing a Querkle has batch only..then the rest will be mixed hash...
good vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yer cranking out the nodge in here bro...Looks unreal. Lots of new things to crack too, busy busy busy ::::pause::::HAVE A BABY, busier busier busier...You better drink a lotta coffee =)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F.U.C.K.I.N. awesome update bro,ur kickin this runs ass!!!!! helluva chop on them too,and you still have many work to do huh yo...good luck with the baby coming on time bro.and good vibes goin to you and especially ur lady...pe wees are poppin up all over in the F.A.M. would be crazy if ur and cellas are born on the same day.
some nice colors too.
peace-T-

C

Cracky

Fine harvest pics, WT. And best wishes to you and Mrs. for your new baby. We just found out we are going to be grandparents (finally) <G>.

IKILL3RI

Fucking Beautiful

Fucking Beautiful

Few harvest pics...haven't taken em all down yet...and this closet is full! 12ft long closet..heh. Took all the Querkles and Moon Shadows. Chunk D and ECSD and Bubba Kush x DC and Misty are still flowering. Will take more tomorrow, unless Im at the hospital...baby should be here ANY day!!! Wife's due date is tomorrow...My Mom came up, said the house smells GREAT!! Showed her the Querkle....lol. I am REALLY wanting this baby to get here...
On with the show...

MS#5
picture.php

picture.php

BG#9...mmmm gorgeous and purple
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

few ladies hangin out...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MS#6
picture.php

Bubba Kush x DC daddy gettin busy the second time with the Bubba Kush x DC mom for F2s...decided to dust my sexiest ECSD with him too!...awwwwww yeah
picture.php

My NCDGbx purp's are all lookin pretty damn healthy and uniform! Cant wait to see em flower! These are the same ones for those of you that got beans from me..front middle 2 plants, and all behind them in their rows, 24 of em...
picture.php

Mutant NCDG that didnt have a top just the asymetrical leaf..the laterals took over top duties...
picture.php

picture.php

more to follow when we finish, got a new group of about 20 going into flower in a week, and a group of 35 a week after that....also putting the Catpiss, Grape Krush, WBxPP, and Z-10 into RR...they are showing thier lil taproots! So...LOTS going on soon! Stay tuned f.u.c.k.e.r.s!

good vibes

:respect: whiskeytango420 :respect:

Man good fucking Job, Does are just fucking beautiful pics and fucking incredible harvest man. Good Job. <------- :woohoo::jump:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP-You hit it on the nose man! I feel like I am running around with my head cut off!...Thanks man!

Cracky- Thanks broseph! Cant wait to wrap my lungs around some of this Querkle...

Tona-Thanks homie! Big ups to you to man, act like you aint doing shit BIG TIME...lol. Im just tryin to grow like you yo...lol

Foothills-better change em yo! My sinuses are all fuckered up now...These ladies...STINK!!!!

Off to help a buddy work today... Putting the 2 seed moms back in the flower room later today. They spent last night with the daddy...then he got killed, and they mourn for a day before joining thier sisters again...lol
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer-Thanks man! Stop by anytime...Cutting more in a few weeks!
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cutting the Chunk Ds, and Mistys in about 5-7 days, ECSD in about 3 weeks...Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk are about 4 weeks away...
Also gonna be moving the NCDG x Church, Foxy Afghani x BOG Medley into flower when I cut the Chunk Ds out...Put the Catpiss, Grape Krush, and WB x PPP into RR plugs...

The closet is lookin like about 20 zips right now. Maybe 9-10 zips...with the Chunk Ds and Mistys
good vibes