What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Rain-
The ECSD was a gift from a friend with a dispensary in Cali. Im sticking with what he told me they were till they start to flower out more....lol
The BG is bubblegum, yes. Its from stock of the BG running around New England, inbred for YEARS, Dont see zombie virus in here though, lol.
Good vibes

Awesome news on the little lady dude, congrats!

Now your life is going to be full of so many women, you aren't going to know what to do with yourself.

Take care,

-sg

L

LolaGal

Good idea putting Mrs.Whiskey in the grow room with all that estrogen! I bet if she peed on that hermie, it would reverse! lol Congrats on the impending addition. I bet ya'll are excited to see the baby by now. Let's name the baby..Is it a girl, did somebody say?

I vote for the name Violet....doesn't get used much anymore, and will be the only Violet in school, plus doesn't rhyme with any body parts....haha That comes in handy on the playground...

Violet Tango..perfect

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrads on the addition coming into the home bro.
peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, WT...you've gone crazy. Whats an escd?
LOL....MAN it smells f.u.c.k.i.n.g GREAT in this room!!!! ECSD is East Coast Sour Deisel weedy.
Tona- Thanks for the congrats!
Lola- Not gonna type her name on here, but Ill pm ya!
SG- Hell yeah maing! Ima be surrounded by ladies! Except of course my boy manson!
good vibes
picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics up tomorrow. 4 weeks left. I think Im definitely lookin in the 3- 3 1/2#. First pull, which will only be about 20 oof the plants. The Church x NCDG are goin nuts for 19 days since germ. Already on their 5th nodes, and one got topped.
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found a few picks of the Plan B Black Indica thats crossed into my Yeag's MTF. Check em out. I called this Jawdrop before I lost the mom....:mad:
good vibes
picture.php

picture.php

new updates seem wicky wacky
good vibes

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Loved that jawdrop! The pics of course! If you need a pro sample testers feel free to send anything you got my way! LOL I won't even charge you!:joint:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
I'm with Kush on that......I remember that Jawdrop being quite the nice bud from before. Looks great in that photo. :yes:

M

moses224

Wheres the best place to get c jones i got to have it? Any breeders or just private strain

K

kallenavndk

That lil nugget looks wery good m8 i can almost hear it crunch when my sissor going tru it YUMMMY M8

P

Peat

Good Vibes, WT!
Jaw Drop nug looks like a gemstone! :jawdrop:
============
After further figurin' :chin: , I agree that lamps should be replaced annually (if not, sooner...), for max lumens & color. :yes:
I seeeee the liiiiiiiight!!!:ying:

(I'm also under the assumption that the hort lamps are more than worth the extra $.)

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots o stuff going on. Right about day 30 flowering for the BGs, 4-5 days later for the moon shadow, and about a week behind for the querkles. Got a Querkle#1 clones for a new mom, 4-5 Moon Shadow #2 clones, (the new Moses...bushy bitch) 4 MS#5 clones, 4 MIC clones, 7 Church x NCDG, 13 Foxy's Afghani Dream x BOG Medley, 12-15 misc PPP crosses, there are WR, Dutch Dragon, Church and Cotton Candy. Imm missing some, but maybe Ill see inthe pics...
Flower room looks like a f.u.c.k.i.n jungle! Im diggin it, looks like I MAY get a bigger pull than thought.
Church x NCDG lings
picture.php

Moon Shadow daddy after stress testing, he gest a trim and new transplant tomorrow...been a rough few weeks for the fella...lol
picture.php

Seedling group
picture.php

Yeag's MTF x BI
picture.php

NCDGbx
picture.php

MS and Querkle clones...looked a lil rough for a fwe days, outta their funk now
picture.php

Shortie plantsto the back, and the BKxDC s just getting in the room
picture.php

NICE left side shot!