What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which vape brand impresses you?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Arizer extreme q as well. Does same thing as volcano but cheaper and mostly glass, not plastic like the volcano.
I also have some portable ones but they are crap and can't keep up with my puffing. And they go though batteries like crazy.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Koondense Do you really feel volcano is better quality than extreme Q? I feel it's just better marketing. Certainly not 2 x better to justify costs, but I am happy to find other opinions as well.

Koondense

Veteran
In general, yes. It's better made, more solid.
But I feel there could be lots of debating regarding the overall experience. In general a vaporiser is a simple thing so it's not to be assumed if a product costs less(at this level) it performs worse, rather it's about the design and materials, also branding of course.
I had amazing experiences with both vapes so would rank them very similarly in performance, excluding the facotr of bag vs whip preference. I like both options but prefer the whip.
Had the Air but sold it, still have the Grasshopper but it stopped working(otherwise an excellent performance vape), now I only own a Mighty and VapCap(but don't use it).
So ExtremeQ is a great vape for sure, I wanted to buy it before I got a deal for the Mighty :)

Cheers

Alpenglow

Oh yes absolutely! A Mighty is good enough to live without a Volcano or ExtremeQ in my opinion.
The only thing that made me buy a DaVinci IQ is: Its smaller. Perfect to me when walking the dog and stuff like that.
A friend of mine got a Volcano from the health care insurance as a medical user (thats how good a Volcano is), but he uses his Mighty around the house and garden.
Its more like a Party Gag when you can set up the Volcano to him
He and i don't like the noisy balloons, maybe the Hybrid will fix that. Without an existing Hybrid i would go with a Mighty or an Extreme Q with water cooler to have a more Shisha like experience.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I have a Arizer Extreme Q Special Edition, mostly satisfied with it, bought it a year ago for 99€ from Amazon. Unbeatable for the price. It's fast, powerful and exact. It's shipped with a long ac cable, remote, silicone hose, balloon... :)

Passenger101

I totally agree :cool:
I read someone’s comment that they didn’t like using a torch with a Dynavap because it made them feel like a crack smoker. I’ve never smoked crack, so I would not know.

They do now have an induction heater so your friends and judgmental neighbors won’t mistake you for a crackhead! I still like the low-tech torch.

Peace,
Roy

blondie

Flowerpot from new vape. No learning curve. No balloons. Nothing to fuck around with. Just hit and go. Very much like a bong. It costs an arm and a leg but works great.

goingrey

Flowerpot from new vape. No learning curve. No balloons. Nothing to fuck around with. Just hit and go. Very much like a bong. It costs an arm and a leg but works great.

Look like the Sublimator but cheaper.

Latest posts

Latest posts