What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which terpene tastes like Burnt Popcorn?

axle2u

Cant remember exactly but maybe NOVA or an Ocean documentary on Prime video.

The show had some scientist from SCRIPTS saying that that awesome fresh smell of the oceans is cause by death of Plankton and such as they decay and off gas

now that's interesting and totally plausible

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have never been a favor of the 'fresh ocean smell'. It has always smelled like fish shit to me. Even a few weeks ago when I was visiting San Diego, people said, "Oh, it smells bad down in Sunset Cliffs and below.... but not in La Holla. Bull shit. The ocean sticks.... period. Fucking fish toilet...... not unlike pussy, come to think of it.

Ah, the mixed flavor of bread yeast near the ocean.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
LOL The smell of money never stinks. LMAO

Oops, sorry. And, pronounced 'La Hoya'. WTF? No one ever has a problem pronouncing CLEVELAND. Rhymes with SHITHOLE LoL

I really liked the busy area of La Jolla but I don't think that's where I'll live. I am waiting for a nice house inland a little on Via Capri or La Jolla Scenic Dr S or even into Soledad Mtn Road into Pacific Beach (I think that's PB on the S end of Soledad Mtn Rd.). We saw plenty of very affordable houses there. Some had very beautiful views.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I have never been a favor of the 'fresh ocean smell'. It has always smelled like fish shit to me. Even a few weeks ago when I was visiting San Diego, people said, "Oh, it smells bad down in Sunset Cliffs and below.... but not in La Holla. Bull shit. The ocean sticks.... period. Fucking fish toilet...... not unlike pussy, come to think of it.

Ah, the mixed flavor of bread yeast near the ocean.

There is a old saying... If it looks good eat it. If it tastes good f... it. If you can't eat it or f... it, piss on it. BTW Ringo, you can keep your past girlfriends :) (if they smell like fish).

There is a difference between both oceans wrt smell. The Atlantic smells fresher/cleaner.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Yes the thread took a turn, actually in La Jolla cove there is a seal beach, so you spend a few million to smell seal shit...

Drewsif

Burnt popcorn means the vape is not extracting efficiently.

Its a thermal breakdown of fact acids, as you don't get any residual smell from dispensary weed like you do real herb, this has to be the case.

I've learnt so much from shitty, legal, professionally grown highly praised garbage internet era pot. Its fatty acid derivatives , not d-perfumanenes, that makes normal pot great and legal internet era pot shit.