What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which terpene tastes like Burnt Popcorn?

CaptainDankness

well you guys are lucky,im dumb and ugly....but i have a massive penis so it all evens out...lol

You wish, a girl can have the tightest pussy in the world. But if she's dumb and ugly I'm never going to know or care.

Also having a massive penis is kind of a disadvantage, I'm not even close to the biggest but it can reach the top of the pussy and hurt the woman. :biggrin: any bigger I would have serious problems. :tiphat:

CaptainDankness

No.

Not everything that has an aroma is a Terpene.

Do Terp Tards go to McDonalds and wonder what kind of Terps are in Big Macs? :laughing:

Using that logic, I bet police are into Bacon Terps. :biggrin:

I wonder if they'll find a rib eye steak terpine. Lol, Bacon buds would be great too.

Those vape cartridges infused with terpines definitely don't taste like dank bud, they do taste alright though. Definitely more than just terpines going into the flavor or California clone onlys suck!! Lol, though I've tried a few and they are much better tasting than the terpines.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I wonder if they'll find a rib eye steak terpine. Lol, Bacon buds would be great too.

Those vape cartridges infused with terpines definitely don't taste like dank bud, they do taste alright though. Definitely more than just terpines going into the flavor or California clone onlys suck!! Lol, though I've tried a few and they are much better tasting than the terpines.
Dunno about vaping cannabis but savory flavours sure sucked buffalo balls in ecigs!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Huh? What? Where am I? Did I say something. LOL

I love the internet. Just when I think I am the most fucked up person on planet Earth, someone like that comes along and proves me wrong. LOL

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 24

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like how you tryed to ask a serious question and this happened. Chestnuts and dicks. Everytime, all the time, just this time.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's with the Frank N Beans fascination,as John Lennon would say "strange days indeed"

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Adam Dunn has said numerous times on his podcast that he never liked to vape, going back to the Eagle Bill days, because it made all weed taste the same- like burnt popcorn.

axle2u

hey I read somewhere in a notice/warning in a public news rag
the smell or taste of "popcorn" in your weed, could be fentanyl
so heads up on that, it is a thing....some stupid bastards are lacing their ditch weed with fentanol....and you can die from it....

sailors be warned....

axle...

Hookahhead

I think it starts tasting like burnt popcorn because that's when it the temperature jumps and it starts burning. Once the water and THC vapors off, there's not actually much in terms of oils and such to distill off. You won't notice ash unless you keep going. Balls balls balls just because.

640px-Processes_in_the_thermal_degredation_of_organic_matter.svg.png

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so heads up on that, it is a thing....some stupid bastards are lacing their ditch weed with fentanol....and you can die from it....

sailors be warned....

axle...

Wow that's some baloney.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!

sailors be warned....

axle...
Don't eat that Elmer!

I grow my own and as previously stated, although I dfon't get the "burnt popcorn" taste. I know when my bowl is done.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I grow my own as well. And, I only spray fentanol on some of them. Not all of them. ;)

I usually toss the ABV long before it's done so I don't get that taste often. However, I just did an experiment with my VapCap and after several heatings, I definitely got the burnt popcorn thing.

Nice thread. Everything from Penis to Popcorn. Anyone have anything else beginning with the letter P that you would like to discuss?

I am smoking 1:1 CBD today. No sleep last night. Tossed and turned all fucking night from pain. Walking at the gym again and I think I walked too far or too fast because my back has been screaming at me for 2 days. Albeit, I did move a bunch of full file cabinets and a 12 ton shop press that same day.

The Golden [Shower] Years. That's when life just pisses on you.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I grow my own as well. And, I only spray fentanol on some of them. Not all of them. ;)

I usually toss the ABV long before it's done so I don't get that taste often. However, I just did an experiment with my VapCap and after several heatings, I definitely got the burnt popcorn thing.
I save my ABV for brownies :)

Nice thread. Everything from Penis to Popcorn. Anyone have anything else beginning with the letter P that you would like to discuss?
Pussy :biggrin:

The Golden [Shower] Years. That's when life just pisses on you.
Life is like a penis. When its hard you can get f....d. When its soft you can't beat it!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I save my ABV for brownies :)

I also use my ABV for edibles. I get as good of results or better than I do from fresh unvaped pot. Odd, but true.

I wonder what terpenes make pussy smell the way it does. And what makes it change from 'the taste of honey' to a 'mummy dust' smell over the years.

Perhaps if women 'cured' their pussy properly, it wouldn't take on that 'hay' smell.... like cannabis.

Hmmm?? Things to think about.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Cant remember exactly but maybe NOVA or an Ocean documentary on Prime video.

The show had some scientist from SCRIPTS saying that that awesome fresh smell of the oceans is cause by death of Plankton and such as they decay and off gas

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I also use my ABV for edibles. I get as good of results or better than I do from fresh unvaped pot. Odd, but true.

I wonder what terpenes make pussy smell the way it does. And what makes it change from 'the taste of honey' to a 'mummy dust' smell over the years.

Perhaps if women 'cured' their pussy properly, it wouldn't take on that 'hay' smell.... like cannabis.

Hmmm?? Things to think about.

LOL I just blasted off on Bd. Good ones :) Besides making brownies with ABV = no need to decarboxilate. No flies on me LOL.

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Gotta wonder if that's a poorly programmed bot making an attempt at AI or if a human being could really be that fucked up.

Sure puts the curve to my favor.

Latest posts

Latest posts