What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which one of these clones would you get??

ambertrichome

Veteran
Bummer.

I did tell them I have done business on stainly, and have bought a Local Skunk cut, and also NL5 seeds from TGS, and Mel Franks Sk1, from Todd McCormick.

Actually the people with the Chem91 Skunk Va cut let me put half down, and is going to let me pay the balance in late October, which I thought was really really nice of them.

I never thought Id see this cut for sale, especially where I am, and for what they want for it, IMHO is giving it away, though it is expensive, Ive spent more than that on stuff that was really a waste.

Got big plans for it. Gonna give it to a buddy, and he will eventually cross it with Mel Franks original Nevils Haze Male... NL5/Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze x 79 Romulan clone only. Also have NH male crossed with original White Widow from Mel Frank/Todd McCormick. I also gave him 40 each of those seeds, so should get some good males....
Probably use at least 5 males of each Haze hybrid male. Cant wait just to smoke the pure stuff though. I know I love DD VA Dominion Skunk which is heavy both on SSSC Sk1, and Chem91 Va.

I think a proven heavy duty Nevils Haze hybrid male, with the Chem91 will be some potent stuff.

NucleoSynthesis

You Americans send us some! This can't go on for any longer that you have access to all the clones, even the European ones and we don't lol...
I’ve had the Franco cut in the U.K. for the last 12 years, held it close to my heart ever since, since Francos passing it has an even more special place in my heart! Iv actually just started a journal where I’ve got 3 of the Franco cut mixed in with a few other strains im running! Would be great if you gave it a look! I’m new to ICMAG but I wanna share some of the great strains I’ve collected over the years ♥️

NEED 4 SEED

Did you ever get the chance to grow the Amnesia Core cut? I wonder if the SLH Franco cut is just a renamed Core cut. What other clone only strains or self-made winners do you have and whats your oldest mother plant?