What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which one of these clones would you get??

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The only one I ever tried of those was GG#4 but it's one of the best weeds I've ever smoked. Those other strains must all be top shelf to even compete I think. So I agree with Need 4 Seed and as many as possible.

meizzwang

Zkittlez is by far the worst weed I ever smoked in my life. You can literally get higher smoking shitty brick weed. It's like the equivalent of non alcoholic beer just horrible.

Haven't tried it yet, but my friend has a plant, and it truly smells spot on like skittles, it was a bit surprising.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Forum and original glue.

Had them both and lost them and having a hell of a time getting them back.

Two amazing plants.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Skunk doesn't have a modern snazzy image, from some modern snazzy parentage. Skunk stands like a monolith that the rest simply follow. I think you will do well with your choice.

NEED 4 SEED

Anyone in USA can have access to them, as they are for sale on stainly. Most are $250 a cut.

I just bought a killer cut of Dominion Seed Company...... Local Skunk for $150. Saves me the pheno hunt, and to me is worth more than $150.

You Americans send us some! This can't go on for any longer that you have access to all the clones, even the European ones and we don't lol...

Happy Times

Emerald cup Winning Zkittlez
Franco Cut Super Lemon Haze
Ohio Deathstar
SVOG
Chemdog4
Seattle Cup Winner Real Lemon Tree
Ghost OG
Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies
GG#4

Tough choice!

If only one, I’ll pick Deathstar although I haven’t tried it yet haha

Next- super lemon haze

JetLife175

Veteran
Tough choice!

Next- super lemon haze

You are a smart man! Haha. It’s a plant you’ll never want to lose. It’s on my list of ones to get back for sure. She will always have a spot open in my mother room, that is when I get her back lol. Fat greasy skunky diesel nugs with a way more devastating high than each parent on their own.

knuckles

Veteran
I’d go with Deathstar,I had a pre 2000 sensi star,that was the stinkiest cultivar I’ve ever encountered,pure unadulterated skunk..the effect was overwhelming as well...did not mix well with alcohol.

Happy Times

You are a smart man! Haha. It’s a plant you’ll never want to lose. It’s on my list of ones to get back for sure. She will always have a spot open in my mother room, that is when I get her back lol. Fat greasy skunky diesel nugs with a way more devastating high than each parent on their own.

Can’t wait to try it! I saw some at Highspot dispensary in LA this summer but their batch didn’t wow me enough to spring for it. Earthy and musky comes to mind from the jar whiff. I’m sure there are better examples out there.

My old roomie did a Sensi Star from seed in the early 2000’s that was a really nice one

Oh and that 3 Blue Stars in Miraculous Meds thread looks bad assssss, Deathstar x Blueberry I thought?

Ok getting a little off topic...

G

Well I’m going to take the plunge and try for a SLH. Grew some a few years back from GHS and liked it. I was a new grower and probably didn’t do it justice. I’m no pro now but I’m getting better. Won’t be able to run it right away but at least I’ll have it in my mom box for later. Maybe spring. I only have so much room but I got time.

G

I paid for and received a SLH clone today. I paid the premium for the overnight shipping. It was shipped about 3 PM yesterday and arrived before noon. I did pay for the overnight shipping option. Looks like she had at least one cut taken from this part of the plant but she arrived healthy and in good shape as far as Im concerned. Seller put one of the little LED lights in the container for the cap. He packaged it up well as far as Im concerned.
She is in quarantine regardless and I gave a heavy foliar and drench of mixed Azamax.

Didnt see any signs of problems but I have never had any in my small garden before. Want to keep it that way so for another week as a caution she will stay there from what you all who get clones recommend she stays in quarantine. I up potted slightly tonight and she looks good. Has kind of a lean from however she was grown but I will straighten her up. Im happy and would buy from this vendor again based on the way the deal was done and the quick shipping and the condition of the plant when it got here.

Im just starting a medical grow so its going to be after that before I have the chance to run her.

For now I will get her straightened up if she doesnt on her own and take at least a couple cuts for back ups.

I grew out a couple SLH from GHS fem seeds couple years back and looking at my pics from that one the sawtooth pattern of the leaves look like twins. Hope this pheno lives up and I will do my best down the road to report back.
Id have to give stainly a thumbs up at this point but like anything there are less reputable sellers there I suppose and its up to the buyer to do due diligence I would imagine.

Attachments

• 2019-09-26 001 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    2019-09-26 001 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 2019-09-26 003 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    2019-09-26 003 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2019-09-26 004 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    2019-09-26 004 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2019-09-26 005 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    2019-09-26 005 - Copy (853x1280).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 2019-09-27 001 - Copy (1280x853).jpg
    2019-09-27 001 - Copy (1280x853).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 36

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone in USA can have access to them, as they are for sale on stainly. Most are $250 a cut.

I just bought a killer cut of Dominion Seed Company...... Local Skunk for $150. Saves me the pheno hunt, and to me is worth more than $150.

I remember a time not too long ago where proven clones were going for $10,000 a cut. Today, less than the price of an ounce can net you hundreds of pounds of top shelf flower in due time.

It's kind of amazing how far we've come in the span of 33 years.

G

Tough choice!

Next- super lemon haze
I inquired about buying one and he refused because he said I dont have any "rapport" with him. WTF??? How do you build a rapport without doing business?

Latest posts

Latest posts