What's new

Which Method of Smoking Weed Can Get You The Highest?

Which Method of Smoking Weed Can Get You The Highest?

• Joint

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Bong

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • Vaporizer

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters

Apollo11

Vape is lame, you only get part of the weed.

Errrrr, ya you only get the trichromes and not the plant material, the latter does not get you high.

I think that most people would agree you get a more baked feeling when smoking vs vaping. There is a reason for that, when you smoke, there is an attack on your body's immune system from the combustible aspects that come with smoking. The attack helps enhance that heavy body stoned feeling you get with smoking.

I personally do not enjoy that heavy lethargic feeling I get from smoking but most people do not consider themselves 'Stoned' unless they feel like that. I personally shared some Satori with a bunch of heavy indica fans and they were unable to appreciate the heady buzz.

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Ya' know, I thought there was a different reason people get seemingly higher sometimes when smoking: I was under the impression that there are other cannibanoids within the plant material that don't necessarily "vaporize" at the same temperature as the surface THC glands....
In other words: you may be getting a higher proportion of THC when vaping in relation to just smoking.....when smoking you may in fact be getting other things blended with the THC that give you "other" effects.
So again: vaping doesn't replace smoking IMHO by a long shot...but it is a nice thing to switch on to every once in awhile.

kaljukajakas

Perhaps I'm weird but I really like vaporizing weed mixed with tobacco (sometimes with a pinch of peppermint)... It gets me higher than straight weed, though not as stoned.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Sometimes it seems like when you smoke the same way all the time it loses some of the effect. So I like to switch it up. Vape, Roor, joints, solar hits, edibles (which you've got to be careful with).

I'm not sure though but i'd say, when I've felt the highest is after I haven't puffed in a few months. I sat down with a friend and he kept packing vape after vape of nuggets rolled in Kief. It was pretty serious. Had one of those moments where I had to pause to regain my composure. Good Times

I don't know anything about THC content of the smoke, and to be honest I dont really care much. The iron lung gets me the highest, with a good bong coming in second place since I'm getting so much smoke at once.

aero1

0003022ptwefd.gif

THC123

Veteran
The way that gets me the highest is de verdamper from evert also known as the vaporhighzer.

I tried lot's of vaporizers all where too weak. Especially that lamevapir.

But with this baby u really feel like u are smoking something and it gets you high as a kite with very small quantities.(0.3 grams)

In have yet to buy this one , i tried it in a growshop and i give it 10/10

I find the effect much more heavy then a joint. I don't like bongs cuz they fuck up my lungs too much.

i really wanna quit smoking stuff i don't want smoke in my lungs anymore , i wanna be able to enjoy the effects of weed untill my death.

I don't wanna be forced to quit smoking at the age of 50 cuz i got lungcancer.

GrüneErd

man i thought it was everyone on earth's opinion that (weakest to strongest) for effect it goes joint, bong, vape.
cool to see how people feel bud differently through different methods.
i would argue with anyone til' i'm blue in the face that a vaporizer is much more effecient and gets you WAY more blazed. not that i'm going to, just sayin...
peace

fridge-farmer

The more you cough - the more you get off! But in the long run I think the vape has the cleanest and longest lasting high - and most efficient.

I bought a Volcano and haven't looked back. Plus I follow the recipe at VolcanoTips.com and make butter with my leftover vape poo.

fridge-farmer

The more you cough - the more you get off! But in the long run I think the vape has the cleanest and longest lasting high - and most efficient.

I bought a Volcano and haven't looked back. Plus I follow the recipe at VolcanoTips.com and make butter with my leftover vape poo.

StoneByName

From my experience I would say bucket (gravity bong) or eating it (I know you said which method of smoking but it needs a mention). Vaporizer or eating would be the methods that deliver the most THC but people forget that the other CBDs are part of the high as well.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Lol, gravity bongs... Gross shit. Bongs get me the highest but it don't last all that long. I like smoking blunts the most but I don't mind skinning up a joint every now and then. There's definitely a difference between the two and to me, smoking a joint is reminiscent of smoking a cancer stick. At least with zags... And yeah I smoke death too so I should know.

P

Peat

I'm not much for that "cough to get off" philosophy.
Asphyxiation is not the high I'm looking for. :wink:

I've never tried a vape. It's not that appealing to me. Cause I enjoy smoking my herb.
Then there's the expense :yoinks:...

Fat, full-flavored, rice paper joints are my fav. :canabis:

IMO, a "high" is more than just THC percentages & charts.
And, it's certainly subjective to individual preferences.

Then, there's mushrooms...
Smoking joints while eating shrooms DEFINATELY gets you higher...:rasta:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last night my friend Frank was milking the end of a bong hit when he tipped it so far back he inhaled the water, lots of it followed by choking, hacking, and finally hurling.

R

razz

one time, i got sooooo vappppped, i was spinnin like a top! that never happened before!

K

KMK0420

an example of how i feel, all with the same weed:

joint: stoney high, sort of trippy, uplifting in general with the normal euphoric feelings.

bong: confused, almost-drunk-like vision, couchlocky

vape: cerebral, inner-thoughts type smoke best i can put it (at least for me)

bowl: almost the same as a joint for me.

blunt: stoney, mellow, STONED, couchlock, slow-motion

the ones i use frequently:

bong
bowl
blunt
volcano