What's new

Which Method of Smoking Weed Can Get You The Highest?

Which Method of Smoking Weed Can Get You The Highest?

• Joint

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Bong

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • Vaporizer

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I'm split 50/50 on Bong and Joint for getting you stoned, for group sessions or for outdoors where carrying a bong is impractical I'd prefer the joint, although I rarely hit Bongs anymore, its just too hard on my lungs, they used to be the main attraction for me.

Vaping gets you higher than the other two though IMPO, cleaner mind altering high.

thecreeper

I think the percentages reflect the amount of THC as compared to other stuff that your inhaling.
For example:
In a joint you are burning the weed plus whatever is in the weed plus the paper, which equals 28%.
In a bong/bowl (i prefer bowls to a bong) you are burning the weed plus whatever is in the weed plus you may be dragging it through resin/ash, which equals 78%.
In a vaporizer you are only burning the trichs/THC and outer parts of the bud which would result in a higher percentage of THC when looking at the total volume of the smoke. (volume is not the right word i dont think, but im sure you get the idea)

This is the only explanation that i have found that makes sense to me.

dbfr3sh

i think if u make kief add some water, then inject right between the webbings of your toes you get 100% of the kick!

hahah who cares. vap is the healthiest way to smoke and also is the most % of thc inhaled. when u burn it you lose alot of it also becomes tar and carsinagions (sp?). IMO make some kief and vap that and you shouldnt be able to feel your legs.

also to the guy ^ here. you dont "burn" anything in a vape, hence the name vaporizer. it boils your trichs at exactly the right temp (somewhere around 387degrees) and turns it into a vapor

Last edited:

thecreeper

also to the guy ^ here. you dont "burn" anything in a vape, hence the name vaporizer. it boils your trichs at exactly the right temp (somewhere around 387degrees) and turns it into a vapor

have you ever used/owned a vaporizer?

With my kia vaporizer and a whip, i will almost always get scorched buds if i take more than one hit from the same bowl pack. and sometimes i even get smoke on the first hit if its a big hit or if you inhale too fast

If you are using a volcano vape then it may be different. As i have never used one of those i dont know what they do differently to not scorch the weed.

But i can say that it is 100% possible to burn weed in a vape, as i have done before and will do again. and i think the kia is preset temperature at 355 degrees.

zomg1

well made waterfalls... packing like a gram of smoke into half a 1L pop bottle is the most devastating thing ever.... it leaves brown resin all over your teeth and tongue, havn't done one in a while, and i probably won't again soon :abduct:

Smokerman

Veteran
Ever since I bought my Herbalaire, I use it daily and find I get a much better buzz from it as opposed to joints.

hands down vaping gets the most thc % wise.. bongs might appear stronger only because your getting more at a faster rate(you can spend 5 min vaping a fat bowl, less then a minute for a bong snap.same amount of weed).not because its more efficient.. also ppl that try vaping once or twice may not have it down yet.is the weed bone dry? did you pull hard enough, long enough? its an art form getting a fat cloud of vapor...all i know is i can have a vape session and a smoke session. the smoke always has less effect and heavier side effects..and i have my ssv vaping down to a science...

tkayone

most effective way is prolly sometype of bong or waterbong.
the highest is definetly a blunt.
back when i used to smoke. i remember a blunt high is definetly difrent then any other high. and would last alot longer aswell

dabbler

well made waterfalls... packing like a gram of smoke into half a 1L pop bottle is the most devastating thing ever.... it leaves brown resin all over your teeth and tongue, havn't done one in a while, and i probably won't again soon :abduct:

I second the waterfall method, a bit of paki black or goldseal will devastate heads and lungs we used to do monster waterfalls up to 5L :yoinks:

Now I only "sip" pipes - a hatrick of wee pipes has been my favourite way for years and will always get me high
Time for another few wee pipes me thinks :bat:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I just bought an iInhale today. I'm using it right now. 2 tiny little bowls and I'm rocked off my rocker....

Good purchase. Won't replace the satiety I get from a joint or a bong, but this tool definitely has its' place. I can see being in a movie theater using this with NO PROBLEMS.

Awesome, awesome....awesome...and one more awesome for the iInhale!

AbbieDoobie

The answer is definitely 'joint'. You get the full effect of the weed by drawing it in slow and sure. It will creep up on you and hit you with full effect. Vape is lame, you only get part of the weed. Bongs are great, but it is too much too soon. The joint is a much more pleasant laid-back smoking experience.

~Abbie :joint:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I've never used a vaporizer, but I've had my fair share of bongs & bones. To me, there is just something about a fresh clean bong w/ some kind buds.....instant buzz. How lucky are we that walk with this friend?

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Wow, so far "BONG" is coming up big in the poles. Not quite what I expected, but interesting. You hear so much research about what gives you the most THC, and yada, yada, yada....
But it's good to see people expressing their personal opinion. I've been ripped off everything, so it's hard to say. If you got me tonight, I'd be sure to say "Vaporizer"....last night I was creamed off the bong....a few nights before that I was hammered off a bone. I love it all....