What's new

Which kind of sweet??????

MediRI88

Newww product. Sweet raw.... anyone tryed it it has no smell or flavor to it it soppost to increass the plants own taste and smell

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah. That's what I use. I'd rather a raw one. With no artificial additions. It def helps. It actually made my veg'n plants stink. So that's always good to know. I use it with molasses as well. But only later on. So I think it's cool.

MediRI88

Thanks biatchzxz.. I think I'm take a skip to the store pick up the sweet raw ....and put the berryy sweet in the trash lol I uses molass the 2 weeks

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah. Def. I use flora nectar fruitnfusion. Like once or twice early on. Which def helps potency a little I realized. But I try to stay away from artificial flavors. I mean. Why wouldn't you want that super Sour Diesel smell and taste. Instead of Berrys n shit

MediRI88

I would be pissed I love the taste and smell as is ...I don't use the sweet iin the sour dez ... budswel.
Til the last 3 eeks nd molass for the last 2 ...so stinky. I like the sweets in my kushs and blueberry and the ssh I use just molass I like the tast but I'm switchin half to sweet berry and half sweet raw to see the difference...