What's new

Which elite clone will be more popular 10 years?

Which elite clone will be more popular 10 years?

• Total voters

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
well there's alot of elite genetics on that list and most of them became popular within the last 6 years. but i must give it to dj short's Blueberry i remember smoking blueberry as far back as 15 years ago and it was elite then as it is now, and it shall be in another 10-15 years....i'm not knocking any of the other strains on that list ...it's just that blueberry is some of the all time classic pot i've seen in my life time......heirloom and legendary status....IMHO

:santa1:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
voted SFV, though i think a diff cut of og would be more likely...the chem d is def the strongest of the ones on the list i have grown/smoked...but the taste isnt quite as good as og IMO...the GDP is awesome, but most seem to get sick of smokin it after a couple years...the SSSDH is really nice, but there are sativas ahead of her...well, i could keep going...who knows...

Smokey#1

I think Cheese is here for the long shot. Skunk will always be loved & grown alot or so i think, cant beat the oldskool.

gamehaze

hazes will be there forever in my eyes and i just copped ojd ssdh so im hoping its in that packet and when rez releases it again im hoping i find it in that too im sure i will i hvent ried it yet but ive got confidence in them gems

O

ocean99

The way I see it the clones with the most staying power are
going to be the ones who mutate the least over time and pass on their traits
the most prolifically, for this reason I say bubba kush. It's smell is probably less unique than some on this list, but it has a much more classic pure indica structure and isn't some freak 1 in a million pheno. I have also never seen a bubba cross that didn't look luscious, the same can't be said for others on the list.

RUDEBOI

And Still Champion......LOL O.G. Kush!LOL Seriously folks IMO/IME since '97 that bitch been ringin' my bell. Still to this day various strains of "O.G. Kush" seem to still reign supreme!LOL Still think that folks are trippin' when they compare Chem anything to O.G. Kush. Its not on the same level IMO/IME in any way shape or fom. Only exception is in the yield dept. other than that the chem family doesn't seem to compare.

S

Scorpion

None of the above.
What was the most popular "Elite Clone" ten years ago? {December 1999}
Bet it was a Haze or Skunk Hybrid.

U

unta

i never seen a piff clone.
i don't speak spanish and the dominicanos won't give it up.
how can u put a clone that isn't even attainable on the list?
Hmmm wonder if it is a coincidence that I took Spanish 4 and do have access to this "piff" clone. We call it the Blacks/Black Haze down here which it is my understanding that NYC Piff started out getting sent up from Miami to NYC. Some of the chosen domincanos and cubanos have it up there and don't give to no one. Same shit down here but my boy is cuban and family is a powerful thing. His fam holds the cut, and when they give it to him in the next month or so, it too will be in my hands haha. I'll be sure to document what happens with this as I am excited for what is ahead. I would also love to spread this cut, but I'm not going to be the griengo that spread their prized cut. sorry them boys do not play.

Oh yeah and I think real deal pre-98 bubba does it for me on that list. Although, I think the Alaskan Thunderfuck I smoked about a year ago was prob the best herb I've had. Made me giggle like a school girl uncontrollably, with my tolerance that shit just doesn't happen. Wow little rambling there, peace out peeps.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
In 10 years the most popular elite will be a plant grown from a pack of head seeds... ;)

Probably be from my Casey mom.:tree:
picture.php

I put my vote in for Pre 98 Bubba.
picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
I havent grown any of the strains on the list but voted for Blueberry....i just think shell stick around...also i believe that the Piff will also be highly sought after in 10 years still..

Stay Safe

zdb

I voted for SSSDH even though I've never tried it. I love the sativa buzz and I reckon it'll be my favourite when I get my hands on some.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
In 10 years we are probably going to grow something genetically engineered for huge THC, little growing time, and huge yield :xmasnut:

bageled j

CF-its obtainable you just have to give up your first born-and yes strait from the Dominicans.from what my sources source told me,they used to bring the haze up to NYC from FL in mustard jars in the early-mid nineties.after that the cut was brought up and grown in NYC-he told me thats why there are so many different looks/qualities now.multiple growers-not all growing the actual cut-he said alot of s1's are floating around cuz the real cut is held tighter than any other strain around.in the early mid nineties-the look/quality was pretty uniform cuz one group of growrs were to only ones doing it.he also said that he has no idea what it is.on a growers note-the frenas(brakes-phosphoload) are your best friend with this cut.get it as big as you want it to finish than blast it with the frenas.the key to piff trees
PIFF aka da blacks aka black haze-the one the only the damn hard to grow-day 45
picture.php

but my vote goes to the one and only OG KUSH(since there isnt TK on the list-ultra crust fan leaf in below pic is TK-triangle kush)-also day 45(this is the legend pheno,sourced in FL circa 90-dont care if ya dont believe-those that know,know)
picture.php

ALL THE GOODS COME FROM FL.not my state but damn do they do it right

bigherb

Veteran
unta

Hmmm wonder if it is a coincidence that I took Spanish 4 and do have access to this "piff" clone. We call it the Blacks/Black Haze down here which it is my understanding that NYC Piff started out getting sent up from Miami to NYC

CF-its obtainable you just have to give up your first born-and yes strait from the Dominicans.from what my sources source told me,they used to bring the haze up to NYC from FL in mustard jars in the early-mid nineties.after that the cut was brought up and grown in NYC-he told me thats why there are so many different looks/qualities now

out right

not bein a dick but if you use the term piff you most likely have no idea about frank

frankies been uptown since 92 atleast n its not a old gh/mns strain it is a nevs hybrid or somthin heirloom period

the uptown haze is elusive but accesible to som it seems???

my man CannaCompulsory from my ohaze thread wit a piff cut sounds like he knos somthin but really all this piff tlk wity no real description i just think most of you hav ur own idea of this piff

blacks anint frank bet

nyc gets som hizzel from fl but i highly doubt that was the source of our parents

since ive yet too see a smoke report on da blacks/N piff half ass description id appreciate both ur descriptions

1luvbigherb