What's new

Which elite clone will be more popular 10 years?

Which elite clone will be more popular 10 years?

• Total voters

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the list ,, ticked GDP,, becuase you folks like Purps , and purple erb wont every go outta fashion :D

peace n flowers all

in the next 10 years there will be new elites so i pick none of the above... but since i have a pack of OJD's SSSDH ill pick that one

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I think it depends where you are. The UK's tastes are different from A'Dam, N. Cali and S. Cali.

I think we'll start seeing a resurgence of Sativas in a big way. Sativas seem to be the thing everyone is coming back to after their Indica stone clears.

roboto212

People will soon realize the delicate balance between indica and sativa genetics. People will soon realize that untained, pure land race strains are the best genetics to breed with and always will be. You slowly develop unwanted radicals in your genetics when you cross a skunk with a blueberry with a haze with a kush with a ..... The land race strains have the basic building blocks necessary for creating the best strains, you cant do that by crossing a kick ass strain with another kick ass strain.

That being said I believe people will slowly realize the healthy spirit that lives within alot of land race Sativas. They are the healthiest for the mind and spirit, allowing for productive development in the mind. They create a warm heart and a clear mind and in this day and age we need something drastic or we will all end up blowing each other up.

I vote the BB Sativa Mom for its pure Mexican Highland origins.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
How many of those breed true and have known origins? How many things from 10 years ago are still popular today?

judging by those two criteria, I'd say the top contenders are the Blueberry for its breeding potential, and the OG Kush, for its longevity.

The OG cuts have been going around cali for well over a decade already, and many people are just starting to get into kush

Blueberry, well, is legendary. i love it.

U

ureapwhatusow

lmao

most that gear is older than my britches

i vote something new and refreshing like SSSDH

BUT in 10 years it aint go be so new

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i voted for my sssdh as its my favourite next to none and hazes dont really lose the funk

i also would vote for chemdog buba kush and piff being around as big as ever in 10 years

great thread

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
il only be happy if the world is loaded with unique genotypes,,,,,,,

lets hope EVERYTHING still available in 20years!!!!

please god, we all get incrossing:)

B

BeAn

these will only be available as long as we can grow indoors inder lights, if not they are gone forever!:nono:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Blueberry!

Two of my favorite smokes have BB in it: (Skunk x BB) and (NL#5 x BB).

I've also heard that BB crossed with Haze is NICE!

A classic!

Along NL and SK

bigherb

Veteran
hopfully frankies NYC haze

chem n bb r top notch but i think 10 yrs from they be soo many more hybrids that it will be old n not soo highly desired

nyc haze is soo special n elusive
it might start that 70's craze all over again

1luvbigherb

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Which ever strains don't throw lots of nanners in the gene pool

Fair enough and makes me very curious...

Do you suspect of such creature lurking in the mentioned list?

If too controversial to post please PM. I am seriously interested in order to avoid in future projects.

:thanks:

Latest posts

Latest posts