What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to get good recreational in denver?

M

meowmeowmeow

Den Rec!
They just won the dope cup 2017 for denvers top
indica holy grail kush
sativa cookie dough
hybrid granola funk

I want to try the funk in live resin, bohdi plants killing the hash game here!

The Granola Funk flower is stellar. I've had it from Den Rec.
The Kromes White & Platinum Bubba Kush are also on point.
Guava (Guava 9 x Stardawg....I believe) wasn't bomb......

I passed on going to this since it was all commercial and found out again about it after I was at work on Sunday.

.....honestly I didn't want to hang out with any tools from work also. :biggrin:

The Granola Funk flower is stellar. I've had it from Den Rec.
The Kromes White & Platinum Bubba Kush are also on point.
Guava (Guava 9 x Stardawg....I believe) wasn't bomb......

I passed on going to this since it was all commercial and found out again about it after I was at work on Sunday.

.....honestly I didn't want to hang out with any tools from work also. :biggrin:

they have a little med spot down on south broadway by me and throw stars on whatever they have a lot of or trying to dump and do $15 8ths, or $30 Qs.

Their kushes and cookies are always great!

I still have never been to an event, I wish there was ones we had to pay 50 bucks for or something and keep out the riff raff!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hear decent things about standing akimbo, haven't had much of it myself at all...
so if u try it yer taking my buddies word for it, he is pretty discerning, but he ain't me

Peacefrog

Veteran
I've been back several more times and The Joint always has good herb. The SLH for $200 per OZ is worth it if it is there. They always have quality, well worth the trip. Lightshade had been very consistent in terms of cure quality but I have encountered some questionable buds from them lately.

If you are only making one stop go to The Joint. It's a PITA to get there but persevere! Park in the neighborhood streets if you don't see anything close. I have always got quality from L'Eagle as well but they run more expensive; ask about the discount bin for access to some good choices at volume discounts.

M

meowmeowmeow

I work in the industry at a grow and watch out what you dont know. I'm even skeptic if the places I like for commercial.

Its crazy what happens and what doesn't happen for the sake od the "patients".

I work in the industry at a grow and watch out what you dont know. I'm even skeptic if the places I like for commercial.

Its crazy what happens and what doesn't happen for the sake od the "patients".

75% of the stores in Denver sell garbage! no idea how they are open even!

Plus no nobody has weed to smoke around either, everyone is turning it into oil!

M

meowmeowmeow

Plus no nobody has weed to smoke around either, everyone is turning it into oil!

I know....I know....Denver's DAB City :blowbubbles:
My buddy just ran Shrieker, Marionberry and his Churros .... flowers all gone. It was BOMB.

BTW Archieve Portland has the best flower to this day 8/20 I have ever had from a commercial place.
Their Obama Kush and Cookies and Cream #41 (I know not theirs) were fucking bomb! OK over CC though. Stank-tastic. :biggrin:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on a side note, since the thread asked for rec, Akimbo is med only!

oooops my bad

tell me about it
would you rather have shitty herb or shitty dabs made from shitty herb?
don't forget to overpay :D

M

meowmeowmeow

Ta-dah

Ta-dah

For what it is worth........

DOPECUPCO-WINNER-RECAP-687x916.jpg

I still refuse to buy from some of these businesses due to their practices or from 1st hand accounts from trusted sources.

I wonder what the buy in for this was? The trap I work at entered, but seems like they didn't place in shit, but with one of their side owned gimmicks.

Like fucking prom sometimes :peacock:

Ancient Old Far

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Denver Trip

Denver Trip

Hi
I'm driving to Denver tomorrow. I have read this thread several times and the impression I get is there are very few decent flowers to be had. I plan on going to dispensaries mentioned in this thread. The 14er and the Farm in Boulder. Kind Love, The Joint, Denver Rec. Are these good choices. Also curious about Cavair. Is that similiar to Space Cakes in Amsterdam.
Anyway will enjoy being there just for the experience. Is CL still a choice for reasonably priced quality herb.
Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance.

M

meowmeowmeow

Hi
I'm driving to Denver tomorrow. I have read this thread several times and the impression I get is there are very few decent flowers to be had. I plan on going to dispensaries mentioned in this thread. The 14er and the Farm in Boulder. Kind Love, The Joint, Denver Rec. Are these good choices. Also curious about Cavair. Is that similiar to Space Cakes in Amsterdam.
Anyway will enjoy being there just for the experience. Is CL still a choice for reasonably priced quality herb.
Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance.

CL is a BIG NO in my book, but I'm sure someone will strongly disagree.

I haven't had Space Cakes but aren't those edibles?
Caviar (aka moon rocks) are : Mid grade flower rolled in oil covered in kief.
When I asked about shortly after moving here it was quickly labeled a 'gimmick' but for shits n giggles a few friends have made some.

I was at Den Rec yesterday and they have well over 20+ great flower choices. I choose "Cherry Diesel" again since I like it a lot.
Krome's White, Granola Funk, Pure Kush, The White were a few.

I was at The Herbal Cure Tuesday night and my homie picked up Dos-i-do, Tangie Power and 1 other.

A Cut Above last week got Don Shula from Dank by Pank....kinda pricey @ 250 an Oz but worth the try.
Diagonal is fucking bomb and is in the cross.

Have fun and be safe. :tiphat:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Wish I would've known about all these places to go a few years back when I visited. Went to a place called Leagle or something like tha. Major upcharge for nasty meds(brain og & kandy kush)...literally had to throw it out of the window.

OP

2011rex87

Just wanted to comment... I am licensed to work in the industry and I have over 4 years of production experience.. I also have a CDA pesticide applicators license.

You all need to read the printed labels on the products before making a purchase. We are required to print this information. For example you can see non organic ingredients also including pesticides used.

You will be unhappy with your product if you are not wise in your decision making...

The PHI or Pre Harvest Interval on some popular pesticides can be as little as 24 hours. The REI or Re Entry Interval can be less than 12 hours.

If your product has had pesticides (for example Pyrethrins) applied, you should ask questions if you are unsure how many applications have been made on your product and when the last application was made before harvesting. Bud Tenders do not usually know this information off-hand, but they can find out for you.

This is only 1 bit of information... if you have questions or would like to know more just ask.

READ THE LABEL!

Blaze20

Hey guys read through this thread to see where some potential good spots were. Some of the posts were older so I was hoping to check with some people in the know and that live there if any of these are still good or if I should avoid

Current list - Green Man Cannabis, 14'ers, The Farm, Kind Love, Den Rec, Maggie's Farm. May have been a couple more but wondering if these are still decent spots?