What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is everyone buying seeds now?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I can give nothing but praise to Vanessa at Oaseeds. Website / credit card / good comms / cool method of delivery. Lotsa good freebies. I am growing the HOG freebie now.

My go-to place for Ace genetics. https://oaseeds.com/en/
That was a year ago. Things got funny with the comms for a while with the LE busts. Not sure if they are still selling to the USofA.

Holeshot51

Ordered from attitude from Australian cash sent by express mail .
Good communication and quick stealth postage with alot of freebies.
Seeds look big and healthy so far.

Holeshot51

Ordered from attitude from Australian cash sent by express mail .
Good communication and quick stealth postage with alot of freebies.
Seeds look big and healthy so far.
I ordered from herbies before that. Easy credit card payment .
OnlyOne out of 8 seeds actually grew after germination.
The rest either didn’t pop or started and stopped growing or where mutants.
Very disappointed
But I did get a amazing looking Franco’s lemon cheese out of it.

T33J4Y

Bought a 5 pack of Bruce Banner seeds from Medi Seed Man, took a little over a week to get here, plain white padded envelope with a round plastic container protecting the seeds. Cant wait to grow these

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
If I order internally, it's a cash order with safe address. I send postage paid return packaging, to ensure the postman hasn't seen it all before.
If I want seeds from overseas, I fetch them.

Thankfully seeds are legal in the UK. This might be less useful in other countries.

Latest posts

Latest posts