What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where are all the Ladies pics!!!

G

here's some pics of nugs my Mom grew

here's some pics of nugs my Mom grew

My mother....the smartest lady I have ever met grew out these nugs(with a little help from pops)

1624goo7-med.jpg

1624goo10-med.jpg

Looking very good there Missez you got everything well tamed there ;-) Looks like I will be coming round your place soon for the party Woooo Hooo go girl....:wave:

G

Mrs. Babba just look at you! Damn what you got goin' on in there? Looks like the Amazon jungle ;) :D...Very nice! Uhmmmmm....is that really called shock shark....or is it rather Shark Shock? 'Cause I've never heard of the former, but the latter rings more than one bell ;)

hillbillie, you go on and tell your mom that her work is welcome here anytime...and from the looks of it she does some EXCELLENT work ;)...my mom's also a smoker, though she doesn't grow...bet she'd be good at it though :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks blue for the kind words, i really appreciate it :) your probably right about the way i have been saying it, i get confused about how it goes.

thanks hilly, i would love to meet your mom, i bet shes wonderful, ive talked to my mom about weed but she wont have anything to do with it cuz its illegal. its great that you can do that with her:)

thanks thehashasin :) too bad you live half way across the world huh?! but thanks for the thumbs up! means alot:)

here are some pics of the big budxshunk that is still outside, its getting sooo colorful!...purple colors all over, its awesome! you cant really tell so much as it is in person but it gives you an idea , its getting colder everyday, gonna let it go for awhile, she how far she can go:D thanks friends mrs. b :)

2445Dsc00610-med.jpg
evening shot with the hillside in the background

2445Dsc00606-med.jpg

2445Dsc00597-med.jpg
nice close up of the purple nugs

2445Dsc00599-med.jpg

2445Dsc00607-med.jpg

G

You said it Mrs. Babba...awesome for sure! Can't wait till mine start looking even remotely like that...gotta while to go yet. Here's the Godzuki at 14 days (today), just repotted:
1562GzukiPostpot14.jpg
1562GzukiRepot14.jpg

They're showing more indica (Green Giant mom coming through) than Thai for now.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Well done ladies some beautifull grow's ya'll have.Though i would show ya'll the three styles of grow's i do_One being a kinda modified scrog,tree grow and just plain old bubbler's.Sorry in advance for poor quality of pic's.

Scrog........

Feb29848.jpg

Another.....

Feb29862.jpg

Now the tree room and a single plant or most of it........

Mar20013.jpg

2/3rd's of half the room 6 bucket's in room........

Mar17998.jpg

Now the bubbler's here's 2 Lifesaver's,2 Black Chunk and 2 Bermaberry............

Oct10657.jpg

Overview..........

Oct10658.jpg

C99 x N.H. ...............

Oct10642.jpg

Bud shot 2 week's in 12/12............

Oct10648.jpg

Sour Diesel ....................

Oct10632.jpg

Bud shot..........

Oct09612.jpg

Hope i didn't mess this great thread up to much ;) .

G

Teresa well done! It shows that you take your growing seriously ;) looks like harvest time is gonna be a ball!
:wave:
Blue

G

Gotta wave the flag high Dutch....the ladies mean business ;)...

I wonder what's in Dutchgrown's garden at the moment? Something exotic for sure....:cool:

amsterdame

Whoa - Blue, Ivy, Teresa, and Ms Babba! Beautiful ladies ya got there! I've got a few pics scattered throughout this site, but really need a digital camera with macro capabilities :p

The pics I've taken are with my cell phone and it requires a few extra steps to actually get them posted here, so I needs to get me a decent digital camera and start representin with ya!

I just harvested a couple of Blue Crystals outside that ripened up just before a killing frost, and in two weeks expect to take down the 3 indoor ice ladies. Here's a quick bud shot from them, taken last week:

2519ice.jpeg

happy growing!

A*dame

G

wow wOw WoW..!! :eek: beautiful pics of your plants babes!!..

Blue-"don't call me dude".. LOL
I Love IT!!..
:wave:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Blue-"don't call me dude".. LOL

Yeh, I kinda don't like being called bro.

although, with my sreeen name (and most others) ,its easy to make that mistake.I guess people just assume male unless otherwiswe stated.:D

Heres a pic of my only female this grow(1 out of 6):(

Click for Larger Image

yes-- I know I misspelled magus.:p :p

G

ehehehe glad you appreciate the little saying under my avatar ;) I got so sick of being called bro, dude, man, even "son" once....that I asked a friend of mine to design a more feminine avatar. Then what happened? Then HOG showed up on my thread saying he'd just figured out I was female...LOL :D. That was the straw that broke the camel's back ;)....5 minutes after seeing HOGs post I received a very nice pm from Ms. Grat3ful pointing out to me that I could personalize the writing under my avatar....and inspiration struck me :D. Thought I'd spell it out for the guys. Probably you ladies are the only ones who noticed it and all the rest will carry on calling me bro, dude and man LOL :D

K+ ladies, for having noticed :p

G

And there you have it the Ladies are offically KICKING ASS!!!!!
J/k Lets keep showing the Fellas How WE Do It ,everyones posts are so beautiful !!! ,I'll be posting soon i got nine newborns ,and a couple of 2 weekers to post myself ,Ladies Keep up the Excellent work!!!!!!!:D

Psychichigh:cool:

G

Here's a couple of pics of the latest strange goings-on in my grow...my Maple Leaf Indica, which started out as an absolutely normal plant, but at the 4th node decided to become quadfoliar! Here she is with her 4 sets of leaves:
1562MLIquad15-1.jpg

All new growth seems to be quadfoliar also (pic below)....who knows, maybe she brings even more good luck than a four leaf clover? ;)

1562MLIquad15over.jpg

She's 19 days old today and has 6 nodes, working on the 7th.

Have a nice day ladies :wave:

Last edited:

gwfh1974

Beautiful Ladies! Ladies! I love it a thread just for us. Hello from the newbi. I will just get this out of the way GWFH stands for Great White Fish Hunter. We love to fish, can you tell lol.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shark shock pics

shark shock pics

ive been neglecting this thread, sorry, ive been kinda lazy about taking pictures. but we have some real nice stuff coming and cant wait !...we have grown this Shark Shock twice now, and each time it gets better...the buds are tight, very sugary, the pics dont really let you see how thick it is. S.S. takes any nutes you can give it and grows very easy. The taste is a nice sour flavor that hits your thoat and just slides right down :smoke: I hope everyone had a nice holiday and smoked your turkey good ;) here are a few pics of the lovely S.S.

Latest posts

Latest posts