What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where are all the Ladies pics!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics!

nice pics!

niceee pics girls!!...you are doing a great job at takin pics ms.grat...those girls look wonderful!...nycd is yummy looking...i want to try that some day too...nice lookin babies velvet...they are coming along nicely:).....nice to see what you are growing. i knew that you were out there, keep up the good work woman!..we rock:D mrs. b

G

nice pics, ms.Grat3ful,Bluevelvet those are beautiful and Blue im in baby stage again too it wont be long !!!lol , I think that we need to start the women's cannabis growers association!! Have conventions and meet up exchange ideas ,have luncheons,baked sales (lol) it would be great. Im really looking forward t meeting all of you that are attending the 420cup next year good luck and happy growing
Psychichigh :D

G

Our lil' garden

Our lil' garden

2137100_0601_Medium_-med.JPG

G

GOODIES!!!!

GOODIES!!!!

Future looks Tasty :cool:
2137100_0609-med.JPG

ok ok ok.... that's enough for now, i guess.. That was fun..
Yes!!!!.. Baked sales.. exchange receipts.. knit Hemp clothes.... lol ... sound Grat3.... :D
From fellow ICmaggers as well...

Last edited:
G

WOW! Great thread!

WOW! Great thread!

Green thumbs up. You go girls!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more outdoor pics

more outdoor pics

Here are more pics of the ak-47 we have outside, its getting sooooo tight!...and just glisten's in the sun, like it is sprinkled with diamonds:) i wish we had a decent camera so everyone could see what im talking about more, these pics are ok but it doesnt fully show the awesomeness of the plant.

mrs grat, your garden looks great, nice to see what your doing, you have some nice seed stock there too:)

blue, hows your youngin doin?...starting out nice and stout:)

2445Dsc00539-med.jpg

2445Dsc00560-med.jpg

2445Dsc00534-med.jpg

2445Dsc00543-med.jpg

G

It must be such a freedom to be able to grow outside in that california sun.... Mrs.B those are budiful budiful plants.. and BIG!!.. :D

G

absolutely beautiful ladies, if I could I'd be growing both indoors and out, nothing can beat a cannabis plant grown in nature! My own garden is starting to look a little more complete. I have a Neville's Haze x Blueberry, 3 Godukis, 3 VeryBerrys, 2 Maple Leaf Indicas, and if everything goes well with the slowpokes, there'll also be 2 Master Kush. The Neville's X Bluberry is mutant, picked up from the BB mom for sure, but they say mutant Blueberries are the overall best so I'm pretty hopeful ;)...anyway she looks strange but absolutely healthy. Same with the VeryBerry, one of them is a whorled phyllotaxy! Will post pics when they are just a tad more grown...right now they look like little green insect turds in an ocean of soil :D.

we need to start the women's cannabis growers association!! Have conventions and meet up exchange ideas ,have luncheons,baked sales (lol) it would be great. Im really looking forward t meeting all of you that are attending the 420cup next year good luck and happy growing

I second that Psychic, though its a little harder for myself to hook up with the rest of you ladies...I'm on the other side of the Atlantic ;)...but then again, where there's a will there's a way :)...possibly I'll be at the IC Cup so would be a good occasion.
Have a nice Sunday all! :wave:

Last edited:
U GO GIRLS...

U GO GIRLS...

Way cool girl's your doing a splendideedo job on your grows. Its good too see the positive response from your lady friends. Good luck too all.... More Pics... More Pics.... More Girl Power :D

G

Hiya girls! New here (again, don't ask.. major security issues I had to clear up).

Usually I grow ouside here in Florida, but since it's so late and I couldn't wait on me JLP's, I'm going to start inside and take out to flower. :)

Here's a few pics.

2949indoor3_2_2_-med.JPG

2949indoor3_2_3_-med.JPG

:wave:

G

As promised here's a pic of my VeryBerry with the trifoliate thing going on, she's three days old today and though small she is absolutely gorgeous if i do say so myself ;). Have a nice day ladies!
:wave:
1562VeryBerrywhorl3-1.jpg

Ivy those are very pretty...which strain is that of JLPs?

G

The JLP is a phoenix 1. :) It's the front left one.

The others are from a seed swap, but came unlabled. One's a c99xMantuska Tundra, and the other a c99xAK47. I think I've figured out who is who. When they get older I'll know for sure and get them labeled.

G

Blue, that is a pretty lil' baby.. beautiful pic too, looks kinda like Art. :)
welcome Ivy! great lookin' plants ya got there..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your baby is looking very good blue...yes she is gorgeous!..very healthy looking:)
welcome ivy...good to have you aboard...we need all the support we can get, this is great...check out the chat too ivy, its a great way to meet the gang here and get lots of advice and help with just about anything:)

it would be cool to get together someday and get to chat with all of you face to face. maybe someday:) mrs.b

G

Thanks for the welcome :) When is chat, or is it impromtu? Hope to chat soon!

G

Thanks Mrs. Babba and Ms. Grat3ful...she is quite pretty, and my new digicam did her justice...Art...wow...I'm honored :)

I'm starting to get all fired up for this IC CUp...and I don't even know if I'll be able to make it yet...but...I'm in one of those "gonna make it happen" kicks, which spelled out reads d-a-n-g-e-r-o-u-s LOL :D. What fun though, wouldn't it be great? Especially if Dutch hooks us up with a hotel, lord have mercy, party time for sure! :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ivy...on the home page, to the left is a list of places to go, one of them says chatroom...click on that and then at the prompt put in your nickname and password and that will let you in the room, hopefully there will be some peeps there to chat with:)...i dont have the time to chat as much as i would like, but thats life. hopefully ill see ya there. :D mrs b.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more indoor grow

more indoor grow

here are some pics of our indoor grow, its about day 25 for these girls and they are doing really good, the shock shark is by far the trippiest plant ive grown[not that ive grown alot but still] it reallly cool, very sturdy, very tight plant! morning star is also a good plant for us, she has lots of buds sites, should be a good yielder. we picked the ak outside and smokes sooo nice, love love love that plant!...hehehe..grow on girls!...its good to see lots of posts about your babies....the new look in the chat room is great, alot better to look at and it tells you when ppl come and go and thats alot easier to see. if you havent checked it out, i suggest you do:)...smoke on! mrs.b

2445Dsc00580-med.jpg
morning star

2445Dsc00579-med.jpg
morning star

2445Dsc00583-med.jpg
shock shark

2445Dsc00578-med.jpg
shock stark close up

2445Dsc00589-med.jpg
shock shark

p. s. sorry about the pic quality, i dont have a good camera

G

We need more ladies present in the chatroom....a calming factor I think....cause man....the construction site talk that goes on .....man oh man.... lol .....come on ladies, you need to represent harder.....nice pics mrs.b!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts