What's new

where are all the grow chicks?

Mrs.Pthway

mellomel -- those are some great looking plants!!! Absolutely gorgeous! The leaves on that OG KUSH x G13 are huge!!!

Happy smokin!!! :joint:

M

Marywanna

Oh mel....................holy crap those are just breath-taking. You have the touch.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Thanks Ladies...But some credit goes towards my lovely husband who is my mentor aswell...And also to the ICmag donors and breeders for such beautiful stable stains...

GO GIRL POWER... ;)

the Rock

i need some grow chicks to get some pruning done... $20/hour naked only. u might have to play with my cola a little bit to. haha

I pay $25 an hour cash and my trainee looks like Pamela Anderson 10 years ago.But she is my niece unfortunately. Are there any female(good looking) pruners out there I can put to work for awhile(norcal) this is a real job
gotta help with cloning also

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I pay $25 an hour cash and my trainee looks like Pamela Anderson 10 years ago.But she is my niece unfortunately. Are there any female(good looking) pruners out there I can put to work for awhile(norcal) this is a real job
gotta help with cloning also

Man I wish :D

Apollonia

Greetings!

Greetings!

I see I got some fellow Janis lovers in here!

I'm a first time grower - and I'm loving it. Been meaning to check in here for a while & say hi to all the long timers & touch hands with my fellow new girls.

If I may brag - I LOVE this. And I love this plant - she's so elegant & such an alien beauty & a healer to many. If I may, I'm only still in veg, but I'd like to post a pic or two of my girls.

picture.php

picture.php

I just love the lushness of this shot.

picture.php

I love my daisies - although if they keep growing at this rate I might be walking into Audrey 2, Little Shop of Horrors territory.

I love that there seems to be an active women's forums - not just a side thought to the rest of the forums. Thanks you all for making it so.

:bis:Love,
Apollonia

Last edited:

BG23

I am just getting started...I have a pack of diesel ryders I am about to get into some fox farms ocean forest in a bit...just trying to get this mini-box I built finished first with some CFL's (in an apartment with nosy maintenance people) and get going! My first grow!

All of your pics are very inspirational to me...as soon as I get that townhouse next summer I'll have a whole room dedicated...

wish me luck! I've been studying so I know what to do...pics forthcoming! ;)

jessrabit

Gorgeous plants Mello! Beautiful deep colours in those leaves!
Good Luck BG23 and Hippie Lettuce! Hope your running soon!
I gotta say it is so nice to see so many women passionate about their plants. Until I came to ICMAG I had really missed connecting to girls. Most of my spending $$ goes to the grow instead of spending it at the mall. Know what I'm saying? Girls in my hood don't really get me;)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello ladies,idk if this is o.k for doing in this thread,but i was just going thru it and i have to stop in and say :respect: to all you down ass women doin the damn thing....i wish there were women like you out my way...i was reading ur guyses make up thread too....sounds like we have some real hotties at IC ... well heres a bouquet for all of you !!!

picture.php

if you dont want my pic here please feel free to ask me to pull it.i mean no disrespect.
good vibes to all of you.
peace-T-

Mrs.Pthway

Hey T! Thanks for the pic and for the love! Don't know about the rest of the ladies, but I appreciate a good set of flowers every now and then!

Be safe & happy smokin!! :joint:

Buddle

Veteran
Hello fellow female growers!! Heres some older pics.I do have some newer stuff started..KMBG x Bubba X, Angel Heart, and Grape Mayhem from seed.Also have some cuts going..primarily mss, chem sis, NL x SD, NL5 x Haze, WW, MOB.and La Nina...
Heres some older pics...I look forward to having other women growers to share my passion for growing with..PEACE :

Attachments

• resized chem etc.jpg
    resized chem etc.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 000_0008.jpg
    000_0008.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 000_0027.jpg
    000_0027.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 23
  • recon.jpg
    recon.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 23
Right on buddle~ I've recently discovered that nl5/haze is some seriously wonderful medicine! Going to run any soon? thanks 4 sharing! ~mgd

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I am really glad to see someone breathe some new life into this thread; thanks Buddle and MissGreenDreamz! :flowers2:
...You've not only motivated me take/post pix of my recent harvest, you also reminded me I needed to burp the jars! :)
:thank you:

Have a restful weekend ladies! :kos:
:witch:

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
Right on ladies!!!
MGD...I have a NL5 x Haze coming down in @ 20 days. My buddy found her in a pk from Shanti that he popped last winter.I call her Adrenaline.She is lemon lime tasting speed in a joint..lol..but overindulge and she becomes valium in a joint..lol..My buddy takes her to 90+ days but I'll be harvesting her at @ 80 as it looks now.I'll get some harvest pics up in a couple to three weeks.Got a bunch coming down..
Natty...I LOVE your sig quote from Atticus Finch..great choice and so true..

Latest posts

Latest posts