What's new

When stupid people use FaceBook......

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
actually FarceBook is only used by idiots, take your pick.......

EDIT: perhaps that's not fair as some granny's might use it to keep
in touch with their grand kids etc but the vast majority of people
that use it just to garner e friends with nothing more in common than
owning a computer is pathetic.

If you are a member of forums like this one or car forums, needlepoint
whatever than I see nothing wrong with a friends list, of course as in
car forums we ARE allowed to buy & sell amongst ourselves the friends
list becomes a yellow pages of sorts.

I dunno, maybe I'm the odd Facebook user, I only befriend people I know. I use it mainly to get in touch with people from school I haven't talked to in years, I think it's pretty cool, and some of the games are fun as well. It has its place.

baet

retards who are trying to exorcise the devil out of these people through facebook comments and rev and pastors telling her to find jesus and shit. jesus christ these people are completely useless and of no help.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
retards who are trying to exorcise the devil out of these people through facebook comments and rev and pastors telling her to find jesus and shit. jesus christ these people are completely useless and of no help.

Placebos work too, you know.....:nanana:

baet

i dont know if your being sarcastic, sorry if this becomes a pointless comment, but im just referring to the people who seem to be performing online exorcisms, thats retarded, and telling her to FIND jesus.....

Lone Wolf

Veteran
3wpdbc.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dunno, maybe I'm the odd Facebook user, I only befriend people I know. I use it mainly to get in touch with people from school I haven't talked to in years, I think it's pretty cool, and some of the games are fun as well. It has its place.
all the more power to ya then, really & as my edit indicates I suppose it's used judiciously by some. for the most part when I'm invited to go to someone's page I see so much nonsense it boggles my mind, always full of phony comments and it seems to me to be people trying to claim their 15 nanoseconds of fame somehow. to someone there with 20K friends or more or even 500 friends doesn't that water down the quality of the meaning of the word friend? I'm not referring to you btw Bud.......

some are thrilled by it, personally I consider it social networking abuse.

baet

one of those hacked facebooks has the user say something along the lines as "i think im a child molester"
and one of her friends sends her an IM saying to unbind the spirit of homosexuality out of you or something. i just thought it was fvcked up how certain religious folk tie child molestation/pedophilia to homosexuality. thats messed up

Weedninja

one of those hacked facebooks has the user say something along the lines as "i think im a child molester"
and one of her friends sends her an IM saying to unbind the spirit of homosexuality out of you or something. i just thought it was fvcked up how certain religious folk tie child molestation/pedophilia to homosexuality. thats messed up

That's why these hacks are so funny. If they belonged to a religious sect that kept to themselves and didn't have such a strong influence on policy, it would be much less funny. Did you see the 1st pic of the new ones I posted? More exorcism for ya.

H

h^2 O

the abstinence girl was pretty hot. Yeah the religious whackos were funny. I liked the one with the perv hacker

baet

haha ya" i rebuke the enemy in you in the name of jesus christ", all in CAPS LOCK, like its more powerful hahahaha!!!!. i agree, didnt mean to pull off the topic slitely with the moral statement. i laughed my ass a few times. keep it comen.

baet

hahaahahaha oh my god. "one of those things is not like the other" referring to the adopted asian boy hhaah

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
my wife has a facebook acct.. She gets on to talk to HS friends that have moved away.. But thats about it.. She dont have 52 million pics of us gettin all wasted and shit like that.. So for women i think its ok.. For a man to have a facebook i think its a lil gay.. meaning way to happy... You would not catch me face booking.. Even though this is similar... peace.

sack