What's new

When stupid people use FaceBook......

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Q6umM-500x392.jpg

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
lol @ "love cave between my legs" wow and the slut is engaged... im shocked... Thanks for posting this i got some good yuks out of this one... the third option under her pic is "poke Tracy" I love it.

indifferent

Veteran
Pretty damn funny. I seen quite a lot of similar screwups on FB. I know loads of people who put their mobile numbers on FB and regretted it when people got hold of them and made malicious calls and texts. Then there was the incident where someone posted a load of pics from his mobile phone of a night out and in the background someone's girlfriend was tongue wrestling someone else's boyfriend. I got one side of my face scratched to hell breaking up the ensuing catfight in my local! lol Thing is, my mate who posted the pics did it innocently and hadn't even noticed! Then later that night I had to stop the enraged boyfriend who was in the pic from kicking his head in.

I, for one, mis the good old days before every phone had a friggin camera and every drunken night out ends up plastered on FaceBook. There are literally dozens of pics of me on there and I didn't post a single one of them. I look like a right tit in half of them too!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
LOL ...OH Tracy! SERIOUSLY!.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I know....she should have thrown a few ????'s in with those !!!!'s.....

That's a major FAIL right there !!!!

You know dude tagged that azz good :woohoo:

T

TrichyTrichy

LOL.. other pu%%y... wonder what she meant?
Does she have an extra 'pocket'? :abduct:

H

h^2 O

that's actually kind of hot - she said "being mounted".... Cool. Puts up the "be back in 5 mins" sign

T

TrichyTrichy

:laughing:
I don't think I have ever laughed so much. My ribs are hurting! :D
Thanks iGro and all :)

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lol that shit's hilarious, i want to meet this tracy! i bet her dude was pissed

ArcticBlast

Weedninja

I know the real story behind this one. This was part of a series of hacks, she didn't really write that. She was stupid enough to use the same password for another website and Facebook. This one wasn't even the funniest hack, but it was pretty good.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i saw a hack with some christian lady saying "i'm going to kill myself, i have no friends" and like all the comments were talking about jesus and calling the cops

some people were like "does anyone know her number?" "i dont even know which city she lives in", fucked up lol

ArcticBlast

edit: ACTUALLY it might be in the "Super Duper Funny Picture Thread" by yummybud

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Any chance that 'Tracy' is a 'real woman' - i.e. one who can kick-start her vibrator and rolls her own tampons?

Just curious - as usual.

CC

Latest posts

Latest posts