What's new

When Night Falls By aKHeN

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
top notch photo work there bro, i wish i could juice those kind of pic from my Pentax K7, and that Black Lebanon looks killer!!
saludos!!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BROOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whens that california vacation again?

U could get a job here in 5 seconds lol

aKHeN

top notch photo work there bro, i wish i could juice those kind of pic from my Pentax K7, and that Black Lebanon looks killer!!
saludos!!!

good camera also the K7, but the most important are the lenses and light, I use macro lens and rings and 2 or 3 flash
Un saludo amigo!!

BROOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whens that california vacation again?

U could get a job here in 5 seconds lol

I'm glad you like bro !!
I am looking forward to visiting your land one day

Saludos!

aKHeN

Wild Speed Auto

16645712641_f640cdb48b_o.jpg

16439265147_c75e03a75d_o.jpg

16465948388_ef467d2540_o.jpg

:tiphat:

aKHeN

Looking good and with a broad variety too !

Any more info on the "BLack Leb?" ?
Black Lebanon is our cross between two different lines of Lebanese, first a strain with hints of very pronounced earthy hashish that we selected and used as crossroad for develop Whiplash and secondly a strain selected from a handful of seeds brought from a territory of Lebanon war, and selected a cut of them with a fruity touch hard to describe.

The name Black was adopted because with a minimum breath of cold during flowering achieves precious black purple colors. In their fragrances we find hints from earthy touches to fruity and fresh hash. Black Lebanon it's an easy growth plant and faster if we are running a flowering cycle of only 60 days.

Love the thread man, those pics are sick

Thanks friend :tiphat:

Ollie

Veteran
Sounds absolutely amazing and with pretty "rare" with a Leb not going 9-10 weeks for full majority.

Really looking forward to some flower pics once done !!!

Thanks