What's new

When is the first day of flower

When is the first day of flower

• Total voters

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
No. Flowering starts when you have flowers. How can a plant be flowering with no flowers. Its not possible or even sensible to think thats the case.
If a plant of any variety shows no flowers its NOT flowering and its really that simple and it does NOT matter about the photoperiod.

:bashhead::beat-dead

Some plants only bloom at night , but yet its the same plant in the day with no flower.

Some plants bloom and drop there flowers , its called bud drop, no flower but still flowering :tiphat:

Maybe we should rephrase the flowering process to the budding process so we can complicate it even more !

:moon:

This 12/12 thing has gotten crazy with all kinds of answers to answer the answers to questions about answers that question the answers we question.

So that being said, best of luck to everyone and no matter how you start your flowering , i hope your buds are awesome in the end!

Last edited:

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Some plants only bloom at night , but yet its the same plant in the day with no flower.

Some plants bloom and drop there flowers , its called bud drop, no flower but still flowering :tiphat:

Maybe we should rephrase the flowering process to the budding process so we can complicate it even more !

:moon:

This 12/12 thing has gotten crazy with all kinds of answers to answer the answers to questions about answers that question the answers we question.

So that being said, best of luck to everyone and no matter how you start your flowering , i hope your buds are awesome in the end!

Some plants are some plants but we are talking about cannabis plant biology here if i am not mistaken.
:tiphat:

I agreee with ludacris.. i start feeding my ladies bloom nutes as soon as i flip to 12/12.. but still even if one changed the light cycle thet have switched to their flowering cycle however, ur plant is not flowering until u see flowers! BtW we are talking about cannabis but if we imagined that the plant was apple tree and was showing flowers would u say it is fruiting already?most likely no becasue there are no fruit yet, however there are flowers! likewise a plant without flowers is not flowering yet! whether or not they are in transition no flowers = not flowering! So the way i view it flowers on an apple tree can be likened to pre-flowers on ours because it sets up for the fruit or in our case the buds! flowers! etc!

Decided to add a few outdoor flowers i just picked to lighten up the mood:wave:

LUDACRIS

Veteran
I agreee with ludacris.. i start feeding my ladies bloom nutes as soon as i flip to 12/12.. but still even if one changed the light cycle thet have switched to their flowering cycle however, ur plant is not flowering until u see flowers! BtW we are talking about cannabis but if we imagined that the plant was apple tree and was showing flowers would u say it is fruiting already?most likely no becasue there are no fruit yet, however there are flowers! likewise a plant without flowers is not flowering yet! whether or not they are in transition no flowers = not flowering! So the way i view it flowers on an apple tree can be likened to pre-flowers on ours because it sets up for the fruit or in our case the buds! flowers! etc!

Decided to add a few outdoor flowers i just picked to lighten up the mood:wave:

:yeahthats:kewlpics: