What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wheels of time

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Spot on, sir… now that you’ve got the car correct they were three models that were offered and one of them was a wolf in sheep‘s clothing. Now it’s up to you to guess which model it was… my particular car has original paint and is one of those oddity models.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The one I have is very scarce and doesn’t have any markings on it whatsoever… it’s hard to believe a six cylinder will accelerate as fast as these Buick’s do… the car looks like your average Buick regal, except for that big bulge in the hood, and those massive drag radials on the back wheels…

EasyE

They're all super pretty, I'm jealous man.

Going to hit some super boof thinking about cruising around in one of your rides.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m getting ready to pack my volcano with some blueberry muffin and I will smoke some along with you… I know this is the Internet but you’re welcome to ride along with me anytime… Ivan might insist that you sit in the backseat because he likes the view from the front… Ivan gets what he wants…😉

Attachments

• IMG_2099.jpeg
    IMG_2099.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 33

Dime

I’m getting ready to pack my volcano with some blueberry muffin and I will smoke some along with you… I know this is the Internet but you’re welcome to ride along with me anytime… Ivan might insist that you sit in the backseat because he likes the view from the front… Ivan gets what he wants…😉
I have one of them too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106-195618_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231106-195618_Gallery.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 25

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
beautiful pup, my dogs are my life...my day revolves around them for the most part...Dutch is a service dog, the real deal, fully legit...he found my cancer 10 years ago and travels with me...an aquatanance of mine painted this pic of dutch soon after I recovered from the cancer surgery...I would take a bullit for either one of my boys...
20180504_144416.jpg

Porky82

gotta love cars from all over...I was checking out the master cylinder on the right side of the car, that made me look twice...the '32 ford is stunning...

don't beat yourself up too bad, we all love a ride thruout our life that is the "one that got away"...that 428 was a good motor but it was a ford piece...mebbe a 427...I got a bunch of those motors in my camaro collection...

73 or later...
The mate that has the 32 ford also a t bucket with some giant supercharged motor in it!
I don't know much about cars but I love looking at em and going fast in em!!

Reactions: Boo

Porky82

What's the fastest road legal car you guys have owned. My was my 2016 Audi RS4. Was like a big go kart. Handling and breaking was very good!! Was fast a fuck too!!
Nothing like these old school beasts.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What's the fastest road legal car you guys have owned. My was my 2016 Audi RS4. Was like a big go kart. Handling and breaking was very good!! Was fast a fuck too!!
Nothing like these old school beasts.
The fastest I’ve ever been was 210 miles an hour in a 1962 Ferrari 275 NART model. The fastest car I’ve ever owned. I was clocked at 201 miles an hour with the top up in the mirrors pointed backwards. That was a super charged BMW M roadster. That Audi RS four handles like a slot car, my friend has one and it’s a hoot to drive.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Here's me dog too. Bull arab. Aussie pig hunting dog! Well not this one he lives in luxury on our beds! 🤣 View attachment 18920863
That’s an awesome picture there. Your dog has a very determined look on his face, I’ll bet he’s very headstrong… my boy Ivan is extremely hardheaded and has immense ball drive but he listens very well to his daddy

Porky82

The fastest I’ve ever been was 210 miles an hour in a 1962 Ferrari 275 NART model. The fastest car I’ve ever owned. I was clocked at 201 miles an hour with the top up in the mirrors pointed backwards. That was a super charged BMW M roadster. That Audi RS four handles like a slot car, my friend has one and it’s a hoot to drive.
Yeah was a very fun car to drive but the Australian version was speed limited to 250kph. Shame it would of gone lots faster!
I used to own a 2000 wrx and that was not limited. Wouldn't go much past 280kph but!

Reactions: Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I hate it when a vehicle has a governor that keeps a speed preset. My every day ride is a power stroke turbo diesel pick up truck and it’s got a limitation of 100 mph. The truck is so smooth you can hit 100 without realizing you’re doing over 50… I’ve had a handful of turbo sports cars, but I like the grunt of American muscle

Porky82

That’s an awesome picture there. Your dog has a very determined look on his face, I’ll bet he’s very headstrong… my boy Ivan is extremely hardheaded and has immense ball drive but he listens very well to his daddy
Yeah they very good dogs! They bullterrior x Grey hound x German pointer! Might not look like it in the pic but he's a 45kg dog.
He looks mean but he's a big sook. Great family dog. Daughter rides him like a horse round our house! 🤣

Porky82

I hate it when a vehicle has a governor that keeps a speed preset. My every day ride is a power stroke turbo diesel pick up truck and it’s got a limitation of 100 mph. The truck is so smooth you can hit 100 without realizing you’re doing over 50… I’ve had a handful of turbo sports cars, but I like the grunt of American muscle
Yeah I've got a computer geek mate that loves turbo German cars and to remove the governor you have to have the diagnostic software and no one in Australia would do it. Was going to get it from Germany but ended up selling the car before I bothered. Get caught in Australia going more than 40kph over the speed limit they take ya car for 3 months and ya licence for 12 plus thousands in fines!! Fucking nanny country Australia!!
So probably good as I would of eventually ended caught driving to fast.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Like yourself, I don’t have a whole Lotta love loss for our authorities over here. Five years ago I would’ve told you that the United States was an honest, straightforward country but after the last few years, I can’t make that claim. Our president and his Cabal are as corrupt as the mafia and hopefully they will be held accountable for what they’ve done to this one’s great country…

Bona Fortuna

D9193C69-629D-4FED-BA51-3D47CE16C8CA.jpeg

I know it’s not fast, but I figured I’d show in the spirit of wrenching and a love for anything auto.
1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4, EFI, standard shift. Bad picture.
550,000 miles (880,000km), stock engine mostly untouched aside from a decking, head gasket and head bolts at 175,000 and periodic valve lash checks.
I’m on my third transmission, thankfully Toyota made dropping the transmission stupidly easy. 4.11 gears on 31’s. Been through hell and back. She didn’t like the rubicon too much. Not enough chassis protection for 31’s.
Low (gearing), slow, anywhere I want to go haha.

3A79E648-FD38-4D8C-9F7D-5C8067B87245.jpeg

This is for when I want to go ‘fast’. Even though it’s a dinosaur in the bike realm and not really that fast. Still one of the few carbed bike holdouts that you can buy new, thank goodness. A fatter pilot and a shim on the needle and she sings pretty well out of the factory.
2020 Suzuki DRZ 400. 8,000 miles (12,800km). 14/50 sprockets.
Stock engine. Waiting for the top end to go, if it ever does, to go full 470cc big bore and a wide ratio transmission gearset. I’ll have to split the cases for that, so I’ll wait till something grenades to go all out.

It’s all about tractor factor for me. Car or bike.
Love y’all’s rides and the muscle cars.

Latest posts

Latest posts