What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wheels of time

armedoldhippy

Veteran
amount of idiots out on the road I fear for my life
that's why i quit riding. i'd still like to have another Harley, but every time i leave the house in my truck, someone does something stupid in front of me and i think "boy, i'm glad i wasn't on a motorcycle..."

Reactions: Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
that's why i quit riding. i'd still like to have another Harley, but every time i leave the house in my truck, someone does something stupid in front of me and i think "boy, i'm glad i wasn't on a motorcycle..."
that's why my regular ride is a diesel superduty...I feel somewhat safe in it

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don’t think I posted a picture of this particular ride. It’s in fabulous condition and it’s a 61 Chevrolet Brookwood. It looks like your consummate Wally world wagon but it has a 409 under the hood and a four-speed in front of the bench seat. It’s quite a sleeper.
IMG_1077.jpeg

Nannymouse

I don’t think I posted a picture of this particular ride. It’s in fabulous condition and it’s a 61 Chevrolet Brookwood. It looks like your consummate Wally world wagon but it has a 409 under the hood and a four-speed in front of the bench seat. It’s quite a sleeper. View attachment 18963171
With overdrive? Spent many hours cruising around in one like that. We'd pull into a service station and say "Check the gas and filler up with oil".

Latest posts

Latest posts