What's new

whatZ....U'r Favorite..... Sandwich????

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I have many favorites

I have many favorites

The Reuben, the French Dip, the Muffelata, the Cuban but you can't beat a proper fried grouper sammich!!

Picture a trophy largemouth bass - it would be a snack for a big Gag, Red or Black Grouper. These fish hoover down anything that gets close to them and their firm white flesh is sought out throughout the Gulf of Mexico from Texas to Florida.

These days you have to be wary as crappy restaurants will try to pass off all kinds of other fish as grouper, but anybody that has had a real grouper sandwich can probably tell the difference between the real stuff and the pretenders.

Attachments

• grouper-sandwiches.jpg
    grouper-sandwiches.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 20
  • gag-grouper-beauty.jpg
    gag-grouper-beauty.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
  • lynch.jpg
    lynch.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 17

clivewhites

Sandwich is my one of favorite item in my breakfast as it is really easy to make and easy to eat. I am vegetarian so I don't like meat in my sandwich. I like it only vegetarian sandwich which have vegetables and another good stuff that make it crispy.

cravin morehead

Veteran
my favorite when baked is peanut butter, honey,banana, and crushed up crunchy granola bar. great to take hiking too. try it, you'll love it!!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
The Reuben, the French Dip, the Muffelata, the Cuban but you can't beat a proper fried grouper sammich!!

Picture a trophy largemouth bass - it would be a snack for a big Gag, Red or Black Grouper. These fish hoover down anything that gets close to them and their firm white flesh is sought out throughout the Gulf of Mexico from Texas to Florida.

These days you have to be wary as crappy restaurants will try to pass off all kinds of other fish as grouper, but anybody that has had a real grouper sandwich can probably tell the difference between the real stuff and the pretenders.

attachment.php

i could eat that all day, lol....lookin real good