What's new

Whats your favorite strain?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Tell Us Your Favorite Strain - to grow - and to smoke

Tell Us Your Favorite Strain - to grow - and to smoke

I have no idea how this post got here...

Oh, I see this got unilaterally tagged onto another thread... But, I asked also, specifically, favorite to grow, as well.... With all due respect, Senor or Senorita Unseen-Hand, that was a bit heavy-handed...

Excuuuuuuuse me...

OK, I feel better.

Peace. Carry on.

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

yo i have had some handsome men and beautiful women, and all of them were wonderful fun to nurture to maturity, even those that didnt make it to the curtain closures.

any well grown and flushed kush, preferably the hindu, shit who am I kidding,any kush big homie....

T

THC_Decapitator

OGK all the way . looks like its been dunked in sugar crystals during flower and the smell taste and effect are my favorite .

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Well one of my personal favorites.. to grow and smoke.

Nirvana Papaya.

- Colas as thick as my arm even in lower wattages.
- Fruity Smell
- Easy to grow, takes abuse well, likes heavy nutes, etc..

- Its a nice smoke, not a turn your world inside out, more like a mellow..
easy smoke.

One of my current favorite smokes has got to be AK 48/AK 47.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
My sweet tooth#,3,4/blockhead (S.O.L. adventureously mixed pack)outdoor buds from summer 07.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=743288&size=big&cat=&ppuser=34220

The swt3 was nice for going to sleep.
swt4 was a knockout, but slightly different, I forgot exactly.
blockhead was the one. the one you couldn't forget. When you smoke blockhead, you know it. :joint:
THis stuff makes me stupid and crazy and I love it. it's one of the few that just mess me up in such a funny way. I can't help but smile when I smoke this.

the smoke was extra special because It was all from 3 small plants in 3 gal containers outside In pretty much no-nute soil (probably why smoke was so smooth). I got about 1z from each and lost about 1/4+ of all to budrot due to damp fall conditions.

I lost my main spot with 2 -6'Lx3-4'Wx2-2.5'D (25%perlite,75%peat, 6mo time release fert, water crystals every 6" of depth) beds, 2 plants per bed. they turned into nice big 1/2-1lb plants each. they were chopped/ripped at the end of the season, less than a week before harvest. The 3 remaining backup plants that were under tree cover proved to be a nice safety stash.

part of the main plot that was ripped...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=629837&ppuser=34220

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=629837&ppuser=34220

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=629839&ppuser=34220

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=629840&ppuser=34220

Ted Shred

favorite smoke is the Haze out of NY. in moderation the high is focused, motivating, and uplifting. but smoke a little more and you are stoned! strong mind and body effects. the aroma and flavor are complex hazey goodness, i get everything from insence, hints of lemon cleaning product, earthy and herbal and everything in between. IMO its just a complete, full-circle experience if you will. havnt smoked it in a few years but i think about it everyday.
favorite to grow(so far), blueberry. outdoor i have had some beutifull plants with beutifull colors. pretty easy to grow with nice yeilds. running some blueberryXc99 indoors right now and they are coming along very nice. should say ive got some johny blaze seeds on the way and they might take the cake on all fronts.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Awesome.... Keep 'em coming...!

Interesting sampling of answers.... Stoked to hear about the SOL mix pack success.. In the fridge are two packs I was going to go on a Blockhead quest within.

The Huge "M."

Blueberry X c99---Yeah..! Sounds awesome.
Johnny Blaze - very curious myself... Has the same genetics of the Blue Dream Cut going around CA. Legends seeds have done me right in the past.

I like POG. Grew one plant once.

NYCD - IMHO, Da Best daytime smoke out there...! I am always on a trek for it, upon hitting AMS>...

Power Plant "Kicks Down," I heard.

Never tried Nirvana Papaya, but I love Papayas in general. lol..

For Me. My favorite Smoke would probably be (at the moment) either the Purple Erkle cut I have had for a while - or the Querkle cut I ran (got at a medical club). Maybe the "Mr. Nice" Cut going around, that I have heard so much about.. Finally, I got to try it last week, when I was offerred the Clone - which I gladly accepted.

To Grow... I;d have to go the SSH which I found (much to my surprise) in the Judges' HTCC 2007 pack from the Greenhouse (5 non-fem seeds, came with the buds and bubble hash). This pheno needs 65-66 days 12/12... Excellent finish. Many people prefer candy-sweet and I would say I am one, but this pheno I found is hardy and easy to grow - almost NO stretch, but packs it on - top to bottom.... . Clean dank classic smoke, Clean buzz, but each hit hits. lol.... No Burnout. I really like it. Am 'liking it' as we speak. Yields well, looks amazing. Rock hard big buds.

Having said that, I will be going with sweeter, productive strains for a while, some Purples and Afgoo. And also The PITA Chemdog/Kush.

thx....

Carry On...

W

Wasabi420

WHATS THE BEST STRAIN EVER

WHATS THE BEST STRAIN EVER

hey just wondering everyone's favorite strain that you ever grew. So far mine is strawberry cough.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
LOL. The title made me laugh.

The best strain I ever grew, in my limited growspan, was Crazy X's Big Haze. This weed has done amazing things for my mind.

Cannastan

this is a question that a lot of people probably won't take seriously, because all the variations and different opinions on cannabis. Also, there are strains of marijuana in the far east that a person from USA may never have heard of, and like-wise. the best strain ever? i'd settle with cannabis being the best plant ever..

W

Wasabi420

yea the best shit i ever smoked was definitely haze. The expanding mind shit is definitely my favorite. It just takes you to places you cant get to with beat down stone weed.

W

Wasabi420

this is a question that a lot of people probably won't take seriously, because all the variations and different opinions on cannabis. Also, there are strains of marijuana in the far east that a person from USA may never have heard of, and like-wise. the best strain ever? i'd settle with cannabis being the best plant ever..

i was more just wondering peoples opinion on their favorite strain they ever grew...

H1N1, swine flu... best flu strain going round at the moment hands down...
as far as weed goes though I never found out what it was exactly, smoked it in 92-93 sister's friend lit up a joint of what looked to be some typical aussie bush/outdoor that wasn't even trimmed... several hours later the world was a different place, I'd come to the conclusion that I was an asshole but that I could fix the problem and then we lit up again. Name... unknown, but it was Sativa all the way....

I am going to list 3...because their all different

1. Nevilles Haze..circa 1998.....Real Spacey Trippy Shit....Grown Outside.

2. The Original Brothers Grimm C-99...Speedy Racey kinda trippy Heart-Attack Weed...lots
of Paranoia too.

3. Endless Sky....Iranien Indica..Damn thats some Strong Shit...2 bong rips,and its all Over.
It will sit your ass down on the couch and eventually give you the best sleep of your
life.

W

Wasabi420

nice sativa seems to be winning so far. The haze i was talking about earlier looked like shit...real leafy and untrimmed, but the taste was incredible like almost menthol/airy. a real creeper high too at first your like that was ok then 20 minutes later your completely phucked