What's new

Whats your favorite food!?

BrainBoy

Alot of you are saying your big thai fans, could any of you tell me how to make the thai ice tea? It seems like it is a very strong tea with alot of cream added. :D

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
BrainBoy said:
Alot of you are saying your big thai fans, could any of you tell me how to make the thai ice tea? It seems like it is a very strong tea with alot of cream added. :D

Thai Iced Tea c.1998, M.S. Milliken & S. Feniger, all rights reserved

6 cups water
1 cup Thai tea leaves
3/4 cup sugar, or as needed
Crushed ice
1 1/2 cups evaporated milk or half and half

Bring water to a boil in a saucepan, add the tea leaves and remove pan from the heat. Gently stir the tea leaves to submerge them in the water. Let the tea steep for 5 minutes, or until it turns a brilliant orange and has a strong taste with no bitterness. Pour the tea through a coffee filter or fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Add the sugar to the hot tea and stir well to dissolve completely. Set aside to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, or for up to 1 week.
To serve, fill tall glasses with crushed ice, add tea to fill about 3/4 of each glass, then pour about 1/4 cup of evaporated milk or half-and-half over the ice in each glass. Serve immediately.

Recipe Summary
Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
User Rating: No Rating

G

Thursday17thmay2007018.jpg

Blueberries, especially fresh organic.

Mexican food and italian food is what I usually go for, but I'll eat it all.

G

I have never appreciated food as much as I do now.
Why?

Because recently, the last month, I've been pretty much eating only food I've been able to forage off this farm I'm staying on. There are some leafy green vegetables, fresh eggs daily, bananas, and bad papayas. Thats pretty much it, apart from a few odd avocados and an orange.

So now I'm craving food actually. I grew up in a house with all the food I could ever want. All the possibilities and choices. When I return I"m hesitant too, but I know its going to be a huge ass feast.

Its kinda neat actually having cravings for certain foods because I was blessed enough growing up to never have that problem.

The Uncola

Hot Salsa on everything! I have grown my own chiles for the second consecutive year. Seeds from Pepper Joe's. They are slow to start- but they took the place of cannabis while I was paranoid b/c my house mate went crazy on me and she had full knowledge of my grow. (Worst Case Scenario) I was only growing 2 plants to fruition, but anything above zero is enough to land you in a world of hurt. After this break, I now have 4 blooming girls! A 100% success rate. I have grown at least 6 times and once I completely struck out- 0/3 all males. Damn. The girls are overwhelming my grow room. I need to put that 400 HPS as high as possible since they have already reached about 40"!! All this at temps nearing 100F! (At about 2 weeks 12/12)

I love all things Mexican, which is strange since I was born into an Irish Catholic family.
My food space is larded with taco shells. I have also taken to refried beans!

dfa

Lamb Shai korma with some Garlic Nan.
Chicken Marsala, gotta be done right.
Wahoos Fish Tacos.
In & Out Burger.
Little Vinnys Pizza, LI NY.
Baked Clams.
Japanese food.
Fried Won Tons.
Calzone.
Chicken Parm / Eggplant Parm.
Thai Food.
Claim Jumper.
Hot Dog on a Stick Lemonaid, cheese on a stick.
Funnel Cake.
Cuban Food, Mexican, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Filipino, Hawaiian, French, American, Greek, Puertorican, Italian. these are some of my favs

Huey_Wunder

NOKUY said:
alaskan king crab legs
Mmmmmmm - OK, if there's no roast beef, I'll have the crab...

I used to get the best akcl at a restaurant in Rochester, NY., oddly enough.

Their buyer was an ace - and at the time (25 - 30 yrs ago) a plate was like $13.95 US, the legs were small billy clubs, fresh as all getout, with big vats of molten butter.

Mmmmmm - couple o' beers later, pigged right out.

hw

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huey_Wunder said:
Mmmmmmm - OK, if there's no roast beef, I'll have the crab...

I used to get the best akcl at a restaurant in Rochester, NY., oddly enough.

Their buyer was an ace - and at the time (25 - 30 yrs ago) a plate was like $13.95 US, the legs were small billy clubs, fresh as all getout, with big vats of molten butter.

Mmmmmm - couple o' beers later, pigged right out.

hw

OK..I'm droolin over here!!...damn why did I read this thread when I'm hungry!! LOL..yummm HW :D

Speeding Mullet said:
Banoffee Pie:

8431DSCN5887.JPG

SM

not to be rude, but i seriously thought that was shroom mycaelum.... :S

my favorite food is really anything i can eat with chopsticks, haha.

although a nice plate of escargot will always get my attention:p

Latest posts

Latest posts